Fireworks not in Actions>Holiday for me

JoeMage

As shown in the screencap, I don't seem to have Fireworks in my Actions>Holiday. I've asked in Help on the game, but no one seems to know why, so I'm asking here.  Thanks in advance!

I CAN do /em fireworkbloom but fireworkrocket and firework sparkle don't work 

nofireworks.png

Edited by JoeMage
I misspelled fireworkbloom

try 

/e Fireworkrocket

/e Fireworksparkle

Just double-checked. They are working for me.

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

4 hours ago, JoeMage said:

As shown in the screencap, I don't seem to have Fireworks in my Actions>Holiday. I've asked in Help on the game, but no one seems to know why, so I'm asking here.

well, it sparked someone's interest... they are now in the emote listing under holiday.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

39 minutes ago, JoeMage said:

Sadly, still not for me. 

Have you logged lately?

City of Heroes Screenshot 2023.07.05 - 00.04.39.32.jpg

Edited by UltraAlt

1 hour ago, JoeMage said:

Sadly, still not for me. 

Judging by your screenshot, you are using a custom quickchat menu. Look in:

<CoH Root Folder>\data\texts\English\menus

and if you see quickchat.mnu in there, either move or delete it and the default quickchat should reappear in-game after a restart of the client.

1 hour ago, AboveTheChemist said:
3 hours ago, JoeMage said:

Sadly, still not for me. 

Judging by your screenshot, you are using a custom quickchat menu. Look in:

Yeah, now that you say that I see their ...

Ghoul Flex

Tantrum

Collapse

Swoon

Offer Gift

Receive Gift

Throw Snowflakes

...are greyed out

@JoeMage are  you using the Homecoming launcher?

Make sure to update the game files.

Thank you! I don't remember ever creating quickchat.mnu, but apparently I did (or an add-on I used did, or something) and now that I've deleted it, I can access the fireworks through Actions>Holiday!

• Thumbs Up 1