Set idle animation for pets in CC

Similar to being able to set a pose for Fly, can we get the ability in the CC to set an idle animation for powersets with pets, please.

I suppose it would be the animation already available for pets, but honestly I don't care what the animations are as long as I can tell them to sit down and stfu.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Well, I mean, generally /petsayall <em something> should get them to stay in one place and do just that (assuming it's a valid emote, which would, granted, be an issue for beasts - and the protector bots bubbling stuff.)

(Drinkenriche is good to shut demons up...)

I think the main issue that might be run into is "something valid for all pets" more than anything.  Otherwise... *shrug* sure.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

If they made that an option,  i wouldnt mind.  But in the meantime,  there are a few ways to shut up the demon pets.

You can use a mod to replace their taunt sound with one that is much quieter or silent.  Silencing their idle sound will also silence their taunt since they use the same file.  This would be an automatic solution though.

I think you can use a keybind for /petsayall <em emote>

That would give you a 1 button press to get them doing something quiet but its not automatic like the request is asking for.

You can use a macro for a clicky button but it takes a bit of a different process.  The macro command needs to be "beginchat /petsayall <em emote>".  That will paste the line into your chat and then you need to hit enter.  Trying to use the macro to directly use a pet emote will make the pets actually say <em emote> instead of doing the emote.  This option lets you have 1 emote ready to go with just a click and press of enter or you can edit what emote is used without having to type out the entire command.

31 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Trying to use the macro to directly use a pet emote will make the pets actually say <em emote> instead of doing the emote. 

Then something broke in the game, because that used to work.

Maybe i have it backwards then and keybind makes them talk and macro works.  Or it could just have been user error that i drew a conclusion from.  Ill have to check when i get home,  i havent played my MMs in awhile.

1 minute ago, TheZag said:

Maybe i have it backwards then and keybind makes them talk and macro works.  Or it could just have been user error that i drew a conclusion from.  Ill have to check when i get home,  i havent played my MMs in awhile.

No, you're right. I checked on one of my MMs. On Live, I could make any human pets sleep with a sleep macro, now they just say the emote instead. Even went back to the wiki to make sure I was using the macro correctly, copied it directly from the wiki, and the pets just said em dance. I'm just saying that something broke in the game because it used to work.

4 hours ago, TheZag said:

If they made that an option,  i wouldnt mind.  But in the meantime,  there are a few ways to shut up the demon pets.

You can use a mod to replace their taunt sound with one that is much quieter or silent.  Silencing their idle sound will also silence their taunt since they use the same file.  This would be an automatic solution though.

I think you can use a keybind for /petsayall <em emote>

That would give you a 1 button press to get them doing something quiet but its not automatic like the request is asking for.

You can use a macro for a clicky button but it takes a bit of a different process.  The macro command needs to be "beginchat /petsayall <em emote>".  That will paste the line into your chat and then you need to hit enter.  Trying to use the macro to directly use a pet emote will make the pets actually say <em emote> instead of doing the emote.  This option lets you have 1 emote ready to go with just a click and press of enter or you can edit what emote is used without having to type out the entire command.

Oh, I've already altered the sfx for Demon Lt roars and MM bots stomping around. I just think it'd be a nice QoL perk for players using powersets with vocal pets without them having to deal with marcos or the sometimes convoluted dive that is modifying your own sfx or downloading mods to do the work for you.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.