Well done to the winners of the "Criminals" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win!

Laucianna

Winners:

🥇 1st: Ratkowski
🥈 2nd: Crimes of Fashion
🥉 3rd: BigGame

🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 🎖️🎖️ 

Honorarys: 

One Forgotten
Burlesque
Be Gay do Crime
Thugtown
Sly Old Fox

If you wish to be part of the first people to find out next weeks theme, or even help suggest/vote on the upcoming theme, join our discord at:

https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Edited by Goddess Laucianna
  • Like 3

Fantastic job again everyone. The winners, the contestants, they were all great costumes, and surprisingly (at least to me), some very creative and nostalgic ones as well. And to the rest of the Judges, great job again in choosing from this very hard selection of creative people, not to mention a special shout out to @Goddess Laucianna for organizing and running such a great event for everyone in this great game our ours! You all rock, and we all roll because of it. Let's make the next one even bigger and better! 😁

P.S: And one BILLION Influence? Holy Costume Contest Batman!!! 😮

• Like 2

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Any particular reason why you do not announce in advance the specific costume themes until the day of the event and never on the forums?  I know you list your event in the calendar for excelsior but the specific theme for that week you specify is not to be announced when clicking the event on the calendar's linked post and only on that day ro so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sanguinesun said:

Any particular reason why you do not announce in advance the specific costume themes until the day of the event and never on the forums?  I know you list your event in the calendar for excelsior but the specific theme for that week you specify is not to be announced when clicking the event on the calendar's linked post and only on that day ro so.

I post the theme normally from Monday through to Wednesday on our Discord channel, a few other Discord channels including on the official homecoming Discord channel under Excelsior events and Costume Discussion, alongside also posting it on Reddit and on the in game costume contest channel 😄 I don't update the weekly calendar event here as I am pretty sure it needs to be approved by a GM which could take a day or two and gives them extra work, but if you want I can post a link to the Discord here for you to join if you wish hun?

- Lauci x

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the reply. Why not then make a post in the excelsior forum section here then, if the calendar section cannot be updated without GM approvals?   If you're requiring people to use your discord to see it, that seems a bit of a shame since more comprehensively, I would think and arguably more comprehensively, see it here than even the general HC discord or other outlets perhaps too.

Anyway, your stamina and consistency with your efforts for the Excelsior community in these regards are appreciated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sanguinesun said:

Thanks for the reply. Why not then make a post in the excelsior forum section here then, if the calendar section cannot be updated without GM approvals?   If you're requiring people to use your discord to see it, that seems a bit of a shame since more comprehensively, I would think and arguably more comprehensively, see it here than even the general HC discord or other outlets perhaps too.

Anyway, your stamina and consistency with your efforts for the Excelsior community in these regards are appreciated.

Honestly it comes down to the traffic as well, there are a lot of places that I could post it to make sure everyone has a chance to see it but at the moment the list of all the places I have to post are already quite high 😄 (To the point sometimes I forget to post in one or two of the places) Discord is easy as it is copy and paste across the servers, whereas here and Reddit require a bit more work to format it, the difference between here and reddit is when I post the winners on reddit I am seeing around 30 people interacting with the post but on the forums that number is more around 5.

Saying all that XD I might delay posting the winners of the weeks theme on here and Reddit until I know what the next week theme will be, that way I can include it in this post as well. I will see how it goes but hopefully that gives more people the heads up!

- Lauci x

• Thumbs Up 1

This one is great

image.png.bc3baf75957e8d4b98e35d1a7edd813c.png

• Thanks 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

Yes, I agree as well... 🙂

Especially seeing that the Sly Old Fox, if I am not mistaken, said in a earlier post that he/she would not be able to make it to the "Criminals" Costume Contest. I myself was happy to see him/her show up and at least get Honorable Mention. 🙂

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Oh btw , @Sanguinesun (and any others who are interested, which I hope you will be), may I please direct you to this thread here...

Celestial Warriors Friday Fashion Contest & Other Announcements...

I hope this alleviates your concern and good points... 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Herotu said:

Yay! I got honorable mention.

Turns out I could make it after all! I thought it was going to be Saturday.

Glad you could make it! 😄

But nope, not Saturday.... Friday at 2pm Central, right after the Speed Hami run. I hope you enter again... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1