Looking for the Pocket D Club entrance(s)

ThePlagueDoctor186

Hello there,

I am going to make this simple as possible. Yes, I have searched on Google, and on YouTube. I just only saw a Wiki telling which city's/zones the entrance(s) are. However, they don't specify where on the map and what to look for when traveling to the entrance(s).

I do know where the first one is in Atlas Park which is a truck in a parking lot that is to the back right part of the City Hall. However, I would like to know where to find the others.

Please help. And thanks!

@ThePlagueDoctor186

If you take the tram to Kings Row, exit and turn left. Go under the billboard, across the open lot, across the spillway, jump up onto the road, jump the fence, and you should see the van parked just a bit further up and on the right.

The easiest way to find the others to go to the Pocket D and exit out the elevator on the back of the "sides".

There are 3 doors leading out of the heroside and a manhole that you can jump down that leads to another zone.

I've been using the Altas one or a base teleporter during character creation

I run by the one in Kings Row so much that I know that one.

With base portals and fast travel, I just don't even bother remembering where the other ones are .... but  .... https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Paragon_Dance_Party is where the ravers go anyway.

Take the tram to south steel, go out the the rail just outside of the door. Turn a little more to the left. You'll see a building.  Head that way. There a lower area. travel to the end of that. Turn left drop down to ground level, and you should be near the door. The door face south. There are two flyers pasted up next to the door.

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

the atlas park one is about 30s run from where you spwn as a new character. 

run up the stairs, go right along and forward past the front of the city hall building, along its right side facing it.

in a car park, and marked on the map, is a white box truck, jump in!

youre in pocket d entrance lobby, locate the elevators, be sure to tip the bouncer, and youre there.

essential route - directly over to the red side, to the holgram vendor, so you can buy a prismatic costume to use in dfb... then decide you dont like the character and regret 40/400m spent! do this repeatedly.

The help here, Oh my goodness! You guys are all awesome! Thanks!

All my characters, even the future characters, they all send you their thanks!

If I had infinite powers, you ALL would be getting some Cheesecake Cupcakes or just regular cupcakes but Costco sized that are all to your liking. Thank you SO very much!

• Haha 1

It’s not super intuitive (at least it wasn’t to me back in the day), but you can zoom into and out of the zone maps; really helps to find markers in those bigger zones that have clumped up points of interest (like Talos).

3 hours ago, Panache said:

It’s not super intuitive (at least it wasn’t to me back in the day), but you can zoom into and out of the zone maps; really helps to find markers in those bigger zones that have clumped up points of interest (like Talos).

I'd have to double check, but I believe there is a little drop-down selector at the bottom of the map, where you can see all the POIs...

1 hour ago, biostem said:

I'd have to double check, but I believe there is a little drop-down selector at the bottom of the map, where you can see all the POIs...

Yep, to the right. The default is everything, I think, but you can toggle them. It sort of sounded like OP didn’t know that the Pocket D doors are identified on the maps, so I thought maybe they were just getting lost in the clutter. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Another is when you are in places like Atlas or TI. Go to the portal which can send you to Echo Plaza. There is a entrance to Pocket D in Echo Plaza just to the left of the base portal. I tend to leave my characters there. This way I can log in, be near a base portal, and not deal with other people using it. 

Edited by Without_Pause

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 1 month later

The easiest way to find anything in-game is to have vidiotmaps loaded in your client. There's a whole thread showing where to get and install that in the third party tools section.

But vidiotmaps is not JUST an overlay, it started out as maps on a webpage, and that functionality is still available for handy reference. To find most anything WITHOUT installing vidiotmaps, you can look up the maps on the homecoming wiki starting here: 

Homecoming Wiki Vidiotsmaps

Scroll down, and there's links to bring up the map for all the zones in your browser.

Edited by TheHunterJLJ
wording

Limiting my already guarded posting both here & discord. Just too toxic for my tastes, & the mods do not seem to care.

https://cit.cohtitan.com/profile/3066