Symphony Controller

Castiel777

It would be cool if there was an option to adjust how symphony control sounded. Its such a gorgeous powerset btw!

Maybe an option to make it sound like "Beautiful sirens or some type of singing?"

The current sound effects are neat too! ❤️ (I just love the idea of having the option since this game gives us so many creative ways to to express ourselves!)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Castiel777 said:

It would be cool if there was an option to adjust how symphony control sounded. Its such a gorgeous powerset btw!

Maybe an option to make it sound like "Beautiful sirens or some type of singing?"

The current sound effects are neat too! ❤️ (I just love the idea of having the option since this game gives us so many creative ways to to express ourselves!)

Agree. I would love to see this expanded to most powersets, really. CoH has always given us incredible freedom in graphics but somewhat lackluster in sounds. Mods can change sounds, but a more accessible solution would be great. Even a graphical user interface for modding sounds, for that matter, could be neat.

On 9/13/2023 at 1:29 AM, Castiel777 said:

I was working on a mod for it, however, after searching the files and checking around, I don't seem to able to figure out where those files are or what the file names are. Last I heard, nobody else has either. I am starting to think these sounds are client side, which if true would be a shame. I put in a message to Number 6 and got no reply as of yet, so still unsure if it can even be done or not yet...and I am usually really good at hunting down those file types, no dice yet.

3 hours ago, Solarverse said:

I was working on a mod for it, however, after searching the files and checking around, I don't seem to able to figure out where those files are or what the file names are. Last I heard, nobody else has either. I am starting to think these sounds are client side, which if true would be a shame. I put in a message to Number 6 and got no reply as of yet, so still unsure if it can even be done or not yet...and I am usually really good at hunting down those file types, no dice yet.

I've had the same issue with finding the location the sfx files for Symphony Control.   :(

• Sad 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 2 weeks later
On 9/14/2023 at 6:05 AM, Solarverse said:

Thank you so much for all of your efforts! :)

On 9/14/2023 at 9:18 AM, Oubliette_Red said:

I've had the same issue with finding the location the sfx files for Symphony Control.   😞

Also  thank you to you as well for all your efforts! Much appreciated! Maybe one day! If it does happen, be sure to write me ❤️

• 4 months later

When I first saw the Symphony Control powerset, I was expecting it to have a customizable weapon slot with different instruments or singing styles. Alas, my literal Guitar Hero could not be... for now (wink, wink, nudge nudge)

Bonus points if the selected "weapon" type also alters the sound effects and animations.

Note: Yes, this is my very first post, that's how strongly I feel about this 😁

Edited by Void.Null