Jewelry costume options

Gerswin

+1 for rings and bracelets, and various combinations of both, in the Gloves slot.

Also +1 for earrings in the Detail 1 slot.

I don't think they'll add that last one though! XD

Further suggestions: various types of necklaces and pendants in Detail 2 slot. Also, watches for the Gloves slot.

Edited by A.I.D.A.

4 hours ago, Gerswin said:

hoop earing head detail

They'd probably have to add alternate ear options instead.

rings for hand detail

Likely would have to be done has glove options.

iced grill head detail

Would probably have to be alternate face options, to line up with the mouth correctly.

bracelet hand detail

This would similarly have to be glove options, in all likelihood.

nipple ring chest detail

There's at least 1 chest option for males/huge that already has this.  I can't imagine that they'd add this for females, though...

14 minutes ago, biostem said:
5 hours ago, Gerswin said:

nipple ring chest detail

There's at least 1 chest option for males/huge that already has this.  I can't imagine that they'd add this for females, though...

Females already have it! Pick a top, any top, for the female character. If she has nipple rings, she has them. Otherwise, yeah, there is no way in hell the game is going to allow a topless female so that any nipple rings or other such piercings can be visible to other players.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

Females already have it! Pick a top, any top, for the female character. If she has nipple rings, she has them. Otherwise, yeah, there is no way in hell the game is going to allow a topless female so that any nipple rings or other such piercings can be visible to other players.

Given that the game already permits tops like eden, where it's basically just a thin strip of color over the breast, I wonder if a top akin to pasties would be permissible, (omitting any specific nipple detail, of course).

2 minutes ago, biostem said:

Given that the game already permits tops like eden, where it's basically just a thin strip of color over the breast, I wonder if a top akin to pasties would be permissible, (omitting any specific nipple detail, of course).

I doubt pasties would ever be made a thing in this game. To easy to use them to imitate nipples on the female character. (Edit: And if the pasties included anything to mark them as not nipples? Players would simply declare them piercings on their topless characters.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 1

if he can do it and it's not obscene, then i should be able to do it too

image.jpeg.4e964b9970328a71db23da40383c19db.jpeg

• Haha 1

done with the Moogle "community" here. since they obviously don't care about anything lore wise and poop on people who do.  Moogle backstory guide might be uploaded in a 3rd location when i finish the revision. no, it may not be put on the wiki, and what was there of my first one has been REMOVED! please do not reupload. i'm not giving the people here the benefit of the work just to be pooped on and told "lol, let people play how they want, f you." (you can than xXLimpBizkitFanXx, KupoKaiser, daRealSid, boxdestroyer2002, OwlBoy, BrayCat, ButtStroke420, Spencer Gifts LLC, president obama, the San Antonio police Department, my mom not letting me use the computer room after 9pm, GM_Vietnam, Sharkey, DanceDanceCommunistRevolution, my wife's boyfriend Carl, ChronicIBS, shortstackgoblin, sharif for not liking it, Rusty Shackleford, harshBDSMmaster, AcceptAllCookies, BundleOfSchticks, Stygian Owl, Farticus_Rex, Cockroach Girl, Oranbega_Beggar, The People's Democratic Republic of Glendale, GoDaddydotCom, ClarrisaExplains: it all, My Chemical Gluten Allergy, Square Phoenix, Sharkey ((again)), and the rest for making that very clear.)

Yeah, I've got someone who could use a big, dangly, tacky pendant. (No, not kidding.) If the shoulder/neck detail can hang down some... might need chest details for the really tack... er, substantial ones.

image.png.af46d8e99be24b1532cf541079cd9f79.png

That said... being able to use something other than neck chains for necklaces would be nice. Things with actual pendants of various sorts, for instance (not just for dressing up, either) would be appreciated.

Kheldian backstory guide 2.0 is out.

It would be nice to have the neck chain from shoulder options also available in head detail 2, and wouldn't require new art.

Similarly, some of the cape brooches could be repurposed as jewelry.

FWIW, my goto for anyone I think needs a wristwatch is the barbarian iron band on just right or left glove.