Guess what my 9 year old grandson did!

JTRaster

I am going with the episode of Star Blazers (aka Space Battleship Yamato) where the Wave motion Gun is used to destroy the Floating Continent.  Those are clearly Gamilon craft and we are the PoV of Derek Wildstar before he pulls goggles down and fires.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Have you been letting your grandson mess about with alternative realities again?

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ok, my guess...
   He/she broke the game. Cause, you know... It does look broken to me... 😁

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 10/5/2023 at 10:32 AM, Clave Dark 5 said:

Have you been letting your grandson mess about with alternative realities again?

Kang the Cutiepie!

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 10/7/2023 at 1:30 AM, GM Crumpet said:

Please remember there is a hard 13 age limit to the game, so don't let the little ones play. Messing about with base building on your own account is fine, but not having their own account or playing the game itself. 

I started playing the game in 2004... I was born in 1995. 😛 woops

• Haha 1

Was watching YouTube and saw a video on Road Runner cartoon history.  I NEVER realized for a couple decades that it was censored.  Of course I saw the original uncensored versions.  But a whole generation (two?) grew up never seeing the coyote get smashed by rocks or falling to the bottom of a cliff, or blown up.

Every organization has policies.  I am not here to tell anyone what those policies are.  I am just here to say .... WTF?

Edited by Snarky
  • Thumbs Up 2