Todogut

Perfidy

So, saw Todogut was made into a hero when I was in RWZ this evening. 
image.png.78d3c43df3f4ce91301b1c5b706ce4bb.png

While I think it was a nice thing to do, I ask myself - I wonder what his origin is, and perhaps other details. I appreciate the sentiment of reproducing his avatar, but it'd be nice to read a little something about him. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

lol Sexy Bubbles.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I didnt know any of the memorialized players before their passing.  The wiki is also mostly void of such information.  It might be possible to get additional information in their description if we had any information to pass along to the devs.  We have had a fair number of devs join and depart so they may not even know the details of the memorialized characters.  And i dont mean things like their real name.  They were significant to the CoH community in some way.  If that could be included in the character description,  it would be a nice touch.

• Like 2

In Ouroborus, the purple fairy (Luna) was a wonderful young woman who I was privileged to call friend. She was sweet, funny and courageous. She loved this game and would be so happy to be a part of it in such a special way. She is still missed......a lot

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

I do love how as a community we have remembered players, even if they were not well known to us all personally.

That's special and reminds us that however dispersed we are, we remain a family with a very very specal bond, that is unique.

• Like 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

• Game Master

Sadly there are a lot of players who pass and are mourned by their friends and family and we can't memorialise them all. Those who have been memorialised (both on live and Homecoming) were people who worked above and beyond to make the game better for other people. If you see a memorial character know that they were extraordinary people in life. For those who loved them it's a small reminder when they see them that they are gone but will never be forgotten.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1