Accidentally All AVs

SeraphimKensai

I was experimenting with making a map using custom critters, and because I hadn't pointed it to the right custom group, when I tried to test my map before I realized the situation, I found myself looking at a +4*8 map of nothing but FF/Sonic Blast AVs.

Β 

Naturally I charged in to see what would happen, and quickly realized I was dead before I could react. I was briefly curious how a full team would fair but figured it would largely be the same outcome so I didn't bother, and went back in to fix my error, as that AV wasn't meant to be cloned 500 times.

Β 

Fun learning experiment though, and whoΒ knows maybe πŸ€” I might have to make a mission some day like that where the goal is to sneak through and not agro your imminent death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sad we can't fill a map with GMs this way, too.Β  I know it's because people were creating ridiculously lucrative farms, but still.

Edited by Clave Dark 5

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

2 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

When they finally get around to making the City of Heroes musical, I fully expect "Accidentally All AVs" to make the soundtrack.

The opening line to that song is the first line from Korn's Blind "Are you ready?" The second line of the song is "Oops we thought we were."

• Like 2

On 11/20/2023 at 11:04 AM, SeraphimKensai said:

I was experimenting with making a map using custom critters, and because I hadn't pointed it to the right custom group, when I tried to test my map before I realized the situation, I found myself looking at a +4*8 map of nothing but FF/Sonic Blast AVs.

Β 

A former SG co-leader of mine did something close. Expected to have a single AV in a room. Had a group of 10 show up in the spawn (I think they did something like made the enemy group the sameΒ  as the group the AV was in.)

Β 

I started ramping up the difficulty (though not to that point...) of the AE arcs I made when the secondary team that was facing those beat them all.

Β 

Also, you want bad? A map of FF/Sonic, pfft. Try *time.* "Hi. Was that your recharge? I'm sorry, it's not just floored, it's about 2/3 of the way to the Earth's core by now..."Β 

Β 

... the SG asked me to maaayyybe back them off a bit after that.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

Β 

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.