So no throwing presents this year.

wjrasmussen

Agreed, it's the Halloween window decorations all over again.  😕

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

4 hours ago, wjrasmussen said:

I am talking about abilities like Hurl that would toss presents.

Yeah, I remember that and have enjoyed it myself.  This, like the Halloween windows, is a small, fun little bit of frippery given to us once (or maybe twice?) that then got lost somewhere and is sorely missed by those who liked it.  IMHO

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Propel did it, too. "Express Delivery!"

I think, as with the Halloween windows, this was a side effect of other changes, unintended, and probably will be fixed by next time.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

But they didn't fix the Halloween windows yet.  I think it's been two cycles now, in fact.

Go have fun!

Aw! I swear I thought it was fixed this year!

Oh, well...

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

I was handing out duplicating gift to players in AP. But they never tossed one back to me. Cannot figure that one out.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

9 hours ago, KC4800 said:

I was handing out duplicating gift to players in AP. But they never tossed one back to me. Cannot figure that one out.

If you have the duplicating gift power, you are an invalid target.   I wound up doing the delete power to speed it along since it goes away on it's own in 10 minutes.