Moving some Heroes / Villains around

Nobody really cares but I am thinking of splitting up my 114 alts on Excelsior --- Thinking about moving it this way:

1. Indominable - Street Level Heroes - Like Marvels Defenders

2. Torchbearer - Human - Natives of planet earth.

3. Reunion: Aliens

4. Everlasting - Magic Toons

5. Excelsior - Comic Book Type Characters. 

6 - Might need to make a farmer for each server as well but that is my path lol.....

Anyways thoughts on this, great community?  

1 hour ago, Cyrickain13 said:

Nobody really cares but I am thinking of splitting up my 114 alts on Excelsior --- Thinking about moving it this way:

1. Indominable - Street Level Heroes - Like Marvels Defenders

2. Torchbearer - Human - Natives of planet earth.

3. Reunion: Aliens

4. Everlasting - Magic Toons

5. Excelsior - Comic Book Type Characters. 

6 - Might need to make a farmer for each server as well but that is my path lol.....

Anyways thoughts on this, great community?  

How do you distinguish between 1 and 5?

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

39 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

How do you distinguish between 1 and 5?

Their costumes mostly lol. Their concept as well. You could have two of the same type of heroes but concept and costume set them apart...

Captain America VS Luke Cage --- One is a super hero one is a street level hero. 

ok... I kind of see what you're getting at. I'm not entirely sure I agree - what you seem to be saying is that there's a decision to be made based on resources/fame.

Where would say... Spiderman or Wolverine fit in your schema?

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

I decided to move a couple characters around myself.   No real categories.   I do most of my playing on Everlasting, but most of my alts are on Excelsior still.   Figure I'll transfer a couple each to Indom & Torch, since those are the only two I wasn't on yet.  (Had a short lived group start up on Reunion and the character there is a bit lonely now)

3 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

ok... I kind of see what you're getting at. I'm not entirely sure I agree - what you seem to be saying is that there's a decision to be made based on resources/fame.

Where would say... Spiderman or Wolverine fit in your schema?

Spiderman - depending on the iteration is a street based hero. ( he teams with more powerful super heroes but he has always been a street hero.)

Wolverine is - Superhero - he fights world domination and stuff lol

2 hours ago, lemming said:

I decided to move a couple characters around myself.   No real categories.   I do most of my playing on Everlasting, but most of my alts are on Excelsior still.   Figure I'll transfer a couple each to Indom & Torch, since those are the only two I wasn't on yet.  (Had a short lived group start up on Reunion and the character there is a bit lonely now)

Nice I think we are all trying to thin out excelsior