Clear Speed Leaderboards

Koopak

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AmrasNotHere said:

The only issue I see with this, is that the funds on the bounty are then abuseable. I've donated many funds to projects and would not want my donations to be cheesed so easily. I also wouldn't want said projects to be dragged into a gutter and turned into a meme (unless it's a really good meme and a brand new gutter that funnels non-waste products I guess)

Understandable, however a workable alternative is as Flea has done, posting your own bounty, since then you get to set the standards for acceptance. Ill take any times i deem valid but if it doesn't meet the sponsor standard, I'm not gonna sit here and demand they pay up to someone who didn't meet their standards.

Edited by Koopak

Who's doing the MM submission for this next round BTW, the automatic God Slayer and Soul Crusher?

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

Run Type: RWZ Pylon

Division: 1
Archetype: Arachnos Crab
Primary Powerset: Arachnos Soldier/Crab Spider Soldier
Secondary Powerset: Training and Gadgets/Crab Spider Training
Time in seconds: 19s

Burst: Burst
Hybrid: Assault Doublehit
Build is usable for General Purpose: Nope.
Temps Used:

-Lord Recluse Sig Summon

-Red Wisp Pet

-P2W Offensive Amplifier

-Recharge Base Buff
Number of Runs Averaged Together: No idea. Loads. Been testing them a bunch today.
Version: 1.0
Build: See attached.

Notes:

Had a feeling it was either MMs, EM/Bio Scrappers/Stalkers, or Crabs that would be the best at this. The best I could manage on an EM/Bio Stalker was 22s. (35s under Flea Cup rules). That's about what the Peacebringer does so wanted to try pushing further.

Video Link (Division 1): 

Video Link (Flea Cup):

Managed 29s under the Flea Rules:

California's Crab.mbd

Edited by Americas Angel
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

6 hours ago, Americas Angel said:

Video Link (Division 1): 

Video Link (Flea Cup):

California's Crab.mbd 43.99 kB · 1 download

AA, wouldn't this have been faster if you toggled on your Hybrid before summoning the pets?  Everyone says that pets inherit Assault Hybrid powers but only if it's toggled on before they are summoned.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

7 hours ago, Americas Angel said:

Time in seconds: 19s

Temps Used:

-Lord Recluse Sig Summon

-Red Wisp Pet

-P2W Offensive Amplifier

-Recharge Base Buff
Number of Runs Averaged Together: No idea. Loads. Been testing them a bunch today.
Version: 1.0
Build: See attached.

Notes:

Had a feeling it was either MMs, EM/Bio Scrappers/Stalkers, or Crabs that would be the best at this. The best I could manage on an EM/Bio Stalker was 22s. (35s under Flea Cup rules). That's about what the Peacebringer does so wanted to try pushing further.

Video Link (Division 1): 

Video Link (Flea Cup):

Managed 29s under the Flea Rules:

California's Crab.mbd 43.99 kB · 1 download

AA is coming in here to take first spot in every AT like a badass 😄

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

Time in seconds: 14s

Temps Used:

-Lord Recluse Sig Summon

-Red Wisp Pet

-P2W Offensive Amplifier

-Recharge Base Buff

-Aura of Mot

-Anger Monument

-Secondary Mutation
Number of Runs Averaged Together: No idea.
Version: 2.0
Build: Attached

Notes:

Switched to Degen. Picked up Aura of Mot, Anger Monument, and Secondary Mutation. As well as Burnout so I could open with double Build Up/Gaussian. Also clicked hybrid prior to summoning pets. (Had put it in the wrong place during "post respec autopilot" and blanked on it.)

At this point it's just RNG deciding if the -res procs all fire and if the BU procs stack. Range was 14s-19s,

Also managed to shave 2s off my flea time, too.

image.thumb.png.639e36b66f47d589a1aae2386dd4ee51.png

Video Link (Division 1): 14s   @Koopak

14s Crab

Video Link (Flea Cup): @Bionic_Flea
27s Crab

On 6/11/2024 at 12:43 PM, Laucianna said:

AA is coming in here to take first spot in every AT like a badass 😄

Trying, but I know a few folks who haven't posted in this thread yet who're blowing my times out of the water. :classic_biggrin:

Best I could manage on a Peacebringer in the Flea Cup was 36s. But that's still far slower than it should be. So, I made a chat channel just to monitor attack roles and realised I was nowhere near hitting the 4 attacks per second limit the server allows. (Despite trying to. Guess I'm not quite the Street Fighter button mashing badass I thought I was.)

Anyway, I'm pretty confident a more experienced Kheldian player (or just a better player in general) could take my build, tweak it a bit, and blow my time away with better inputs.

California's Crab 2.0.mbd

Edited by Americas Angel
  • Thanks 2

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

5 hours ago, Americas Angel said:

Nice!

Two questions:  1) What's the "VA" macro do?  2) Is Enflame being properly accounted for?  You start Enflame at 21 seconds, before attacking at about 37 seconds, and the video ends at 1:07. 

• Retired Community Rep
2 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Nice!

Two questions:  1) What's the "VA" macro do?  2) Is Enflame being properly accounted for?  You start Enflame at 21 seconds, before attacking at about 37 seconds, and the video ends at 1:07. 

1. It's the /viewattributes command. It's why the combat attributes window shows the pylon's resistances instead of mine. It's helpful for me to track which of the -res procs have landed.

2. Enflame is a damage aura that works like Irradiated Ground. You can cast it on an enemy or on an ally. As you can see in the video, I cast it on an ally. The pylon timer starts once the pylon takes damage. So enflame won't do any damage to the pylon until the ally with it on runs up next to the the pylon.

My Stuff:

1 hour ago, Americas Angel said:

I cast it on an ally.

My bad.  You targeted the pylon and clicked VA.  I was looking at the bar and when I looked up you had the Pylon targeted.  But on closer look you put it on a spiderling just before re-targeting the Pylon.

On 6/12/2024 at 1:07 AM, Americas Angel said:

Well now I'm bummed, I was trying to win it templess without a pylon build, and you got me by two seconds 😞

Now I have to use the degen build.

In the meantime, I was bored so I decided to usurp @Laucianna😄

Run Type: Office Clear

Division: 4
Time: 3:10-3:11ish
Hybrid: Assault Radial
Build is usable for General Purpose: Yup.
Temps Used:None.

Build: Weaver Five.mbd

Edited by ScarySai
  • Thanks 2

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Americas Angel said:

Temps Used:

-Lord Recluse Sig Summon

-Red Wisp Pet

-P2W Offensive Amplifier

-Recharge Base Buff

-Aura of Mot

-Anger Monument

-Secondary Mutation
Number of Runs Averaged Together: No idea.
Version: 2.0
Build: Attached

Notes:

Switched to Degen. Picked up Aura of Mot, Anger Monument, and Secondary Mutation. As well as Burnout so I could open with double Build Up/Gaussian. Also clicked hybrid prior to summoning pets. (Had put it in the wrong place during "post respec autopilot" and blanked on it.)

At this point it's just RNG deciding if the -res procs all fire and if the BU procs stack. Range was 14s-19s,

image.thumb.png.639e36b66f47d589a1aae2386dd4ee51.png

Video Link (Division 1): 14s   @Koopak

14s Crab

Video Link (Flea Cup): @Bionic_Flea
27s Crab

Trying, but I know a few folks who haven't posted in this thread yet who're blowing my times out of the water. :classic_biggrin:

Best I could manage on a Peacebringer in the Flea Cup was 36s. But that's still far slower than it should be. So, I made a chat channel just to monitor attack roles and realised I was nowhere near hitting the 4 attacks per second limit the server allows. (Despite trying to. Guess I'm not quite the Street Fighter button mashing badass I thought I was.)

Anyway, I'm pretty confident a more experienced Kheldian player (or just a better player in general) could take my build, tweak it a bit, and blow my time away with better inputs.

Same build as above. Updated time on Flea Cup.

Managed to shave off another 2 seconds. New best time is 25s.

I could see going slightly lower if the 38% -res was maintained for the entire run, double gaussians at open, decimation each time, and no misses. Oh, and Call to Justice, obviously.

There's a few bugs going on with the icons under the buff bar. (Using tester burnout too soon after a run finishes causes it to freak out a bit. Look at the two Geas having a little flashing party.) One of those bugs is it shows one stack of Boostup always active. This isn't real. As you can see in the video, below, the boostup damage bonus isn't showing up under combat attributes, and is just a visual bug:

A flea cup entry with bugs, eh.

Edited by Americas Angel
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Stuff:

23 hours ago, ScarySai said:

Well now I'm bummed, I was trying to win it templess without a pylon build, and you got me by two seconds 😞

Now I have to use the degen build.

In the meantime, I was bored so I decided to usurp @Laucianna😄

Run Type: Office Clear
Time: 3:10-3:11ish
Hybrid: Assault Radial
Build is usable for General Purpose: Yup.
Temps Used:None.

Build:  Weaver Five.mbd 48.75 kB · 3 downloads

The crown is yours king ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Nobody touching Shivan Decimator, Warwolf, Amy Johnson, RV Longbow Heavy, Bees, Zombies, Fire Imps, Rikti Done, any other summonable pets or heck, at least Warburg Nukes???

Div 0, you don't win inf for it, there is no rush and nobody cares.

I thought about it for the novelty, but again, I'm not in a rush to do it.

Edited by ScarySai

On 6/11/2024 at 12:15 PM, Americas Angel said:

Had a feeling it was either MMs, EM/Bio Scrappers/Stalkers, or Crabs that would be the best at this.

I would say the only MM build that could compete with time would be a Demons/Cold with Burnout to double stack Sleet and Heatloss -res. There is still an old video of a speed run build doing a 7 second pylon but thats with Lore pet/Consumables, etc. Though the Pylon did die before they finished the the initial -res rotation.

For the sake of the actual monthly bounties, does anyone protest the use of a small red in place of the mot aura+chantry damage buff?

I only ask since Koopak wants a general opinion on the matter before allowing it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

For the sake of the actual monthly bounties, does anyone protest the use of a small red in place of the mot aura+chantry damage buff?

I only ask since Koopak wants a general opinion on the matter before allowing it.

Small Red = 25% damage buff

Aura of Mot = 9% damage buff
Anger Monument = 25% (smashing/lethal) damage buff, 20% (Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative Energy, Psionic, Toxic) dam buff
Total = 34% (smashing/lethal) / 29% (Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative Energy, Psionic, Toxic) dam buff

So, you're looking at somewhere in the range of 4-9% less damage buff if you go a small red over Aura of Mot/Anger Monument.

Personally, I'd have no issues with it, as long as the damage buff combat window is open. (To avoid folks swapping the icons for the T1 and T4 damage insps in their game directory, and then just using a +100% damage insp.)

Edited by Americas Angel
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My Stuff:

18 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

For context: 

Inspiration Damage Lvl 1.png Enrage+25% Damage for 60 seconds

InherentBase Anger.png Anger Monument: +25% Smashing and Lethal Damage, +20% Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative, Psionic, and Toxic Damage (7 days of realtime use)

Temporary Prometheus.png Aura of Mot: +9.0% Damage (5 days of use)

Edit: AA with the instant reply lol

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

40 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Sounds fine to me, as long as you don't have a small red AND the week buffs 😄

9 hours ago, ScarySai said:

At that point you might as well huff super reds >_>

I genuinely kinda stopped caring when any of this was part of the discussion at all.  You build completely differently if external dmg buffs are allowed or not.  This is why procs are used to heavily on Advanced Mode builds, because the assumption is that every team will have a Kin and everyone will be dmg-capped (by someone else) most of the time, de-valuing damage enhancements and +damage set bonuses.  I mean I'm just waiting for a new testing standard at this point.