Clear Speed Leaderboards

Koopak

5 hours ago, Frosticus said:

Well in truth, they bumped pylons to lvl 54 out in the zone. Those will wreck the majority of pylon builds that have ever been posted in the scrapper forum too like all those paper tissue /bio builds and spirit ward won't be keeping any pets alive against them. We will see a lvl 54 pylon thread? idk.

The old pylon test was arbitrarily punishing to certain powersets.

It is not uncommon in team play for my doms to be able to put the pedal all the way to the floor. I think if nothing else this competition probably showed a lot of people that doms can have some serious power under the hood even if they have a hard time putting it down sometimes. 

Additionally @Koopak is simply saying what is permitted (not entirely unlike the scrapper version, just a bit different), he isn't saying you have to use all of the tools available and his spreadsheet has a lot of detail letting viewers glean what is or is not useful to them.

Dom's issue was never output. They can hard AoE CC packs of enemies instantly and do very respectable damage. The main issue was surviving the damage coming back.

10 hours ago, Frosticus said:

My take away is that /fiery not having access to the +dam ATO really hurts it. 

Other assault sets have a ton of mitigation or utility built in AND see similar damage boosts over time when comparing the +dam ATO to the expected uptime of FE.

Yes /fiery can be used from range better than most, but keep in mind the strong time I got for fire/fire required melee just like everyone else. My ranged /fire attempts were considerably slower.

ime a proc'd /thorny is as good as proc'd /fiery from range too

Honestly I'd like to see them rework those dom ATOs.  The set with the +damage one should slot for damage and be allowed in assaults and redo the other trash set to not be so trash and have that be the good one for controls.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, arcane said:

Would be nice to see no Envenomed Daggers, Geas, etc this time. Every Dom time posted was a completely unrealistic eye-roller.

I bet all of the doms wouldn't even need to use Gaes.  Everything built for recharge and having Ageless is more the difference maker. 

Offensive Amp being allowed is more of the thing you may want to limit.  Normally there's no way in hell I'm not slotting some kind of accuracy into my attacks but being able to hit at 95% on everything you can just slot straight damage and procs.  And Daggers sure that'll knock off about 5-8s.  

The doms submitted were all pretty legit though.  Take Gaes, Daggers and all the other Temp buffs away and you would still see 40-50s runs.  

Edited by Mezmera

21 hours ago, Ston said:

I'll get this Stalker thing goin.

I think with Geas, Amps, & Patron pool pets, we're gonna be seeing very similar times to Dominators. 

Something to mention: I use 2 attacks before Assassin's Blade. If I get 2 stacks of Assassin's Focus, I get 66% chance to crit on AS. On a full team, this number would go up to 90%. 

Run Type: Pylon (Open Beta)
Archetype: Stalker
Primary Powerset: Ninja Blade
Secondary Powerset: Bio Armor

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 34 Seconds

Burst: Burst - due to Geas
Hybrid: Assault - Radial* (toggled on)
Number of Runs: 1
Version: Open Beta

Temps Used: Offensive Amp, Geas

I swear i saw it here before but its missing, do you have the build file?

Primary Powerset: Dual Blades

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 33 Seconds

Hybrid: Assault - Radial* (toggled on)

db bio soul - Stalker (Dual Blades - Bio Armor).mbd

Edited by Ston
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Koopak said:

I swear i saw it here before but its missing, do you have the build file?

I'll have to go back and add build files to those two runs later. I've been overwriting the same file and forgetting to save them 🙃 

Office Timing/x8+0

5:24 - Invuln/Kat Tanker - Hybrid(A.R.E.) - Reds/Yellows Chewed

4:45 - Kat/EA - Hybrid(A.C.E.)/Judgement(I.C.F.) - Yellows Chewed

Runtype: Office
Archetype: Tanker
Primary Powerset: Invulnerability 
Secondary Powerset: Katana 

Time in seconds: 5:24

Hybrid: Assault Radial Embodiment

Number of Runs: 3
Version: (If older than date of submission, if unknown, specify)
Video Link: N/A

Archetype: Scrapper
Primary Powerset: Katana
Secondary Powerset: Energy Aura

Time in seconds: 4:45

Hybrid: Assault Corel Embodiment

Judgement: Ion Core Final

Number of Runs: 2

Scrapper_-_Katana_-_Energy_Aura.mbd Ames_Tank_-_Tanker_Invulnerability_-_Katana.mbd

Edited by RunUpGetDoneUp

Primary Powerset: Radiation armor
Secondary Powerset: energy melee

Time in seconds: 273s / 4m03s

Video Link: 

Spoiler

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

Edited by SaMaGui
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2024 at 4:59 AM, RunUpGetDoneUp said:

Office Timing/x8+0

5:24 - Invuln/Kat Tanker - Hybrid(A.R.E.) - Reds/Yellows Chewed

4:45 - Kat/EA - Hybrid(A.C.E.)/Judgement(I.C.F.) - Yellows Chewed

Primary Powerset: Invulnerability 
Secondary Powerset: Katana 

Time in seconds: 5:24

Number of Runs: 3

Archetype: Scrapper
Primary Powerset: Katana
Secondary Powerset: Energy Aura

Time in seconds: 4:45

Hybrid: Assault Corel Embodiment

Judgement: Ion Core Final

Number of Runs: 2

Scrapper_-_Katana_-_Energy_Aura.mbd 43.13 kB · 7 downloads Ames_Tank_-_Tanker_Invulnerability_-_Katana.mbd 42.02 kB · 8 downloads

These runs are invalid for the sheet due to inspiration use, but good showing none the less.

On 3/6/2024 at 11:51 AM, SaMaGui said:

Archetype: Sentinel
Primary Powerset: electrical Blast
Secondary Powerset: Super reflexes

Time in seconds: 234s / 3m54s

Video Link: https://youtu.be/_BaXgoCkU24

If you can get a build posted for this ill get it added

Run Type:  Pylon
Primary Powerset: Electrical blast
Time in seconds: 217 (3:37, 304.5 DPS)

Burst: Sustained
Hybrid: Assault radial, used
Number of Runs: Several compromised runs, 1 actual run
Version: Issue 27, Page 7, 27.7.5964 (Technically beta server, but live is 27.7.5960, so probably little has changed)
Notes: Had to carefully manage voltaic sentinel positioning, as otherwise it would start focusing on a different pylon. 
Build: Attached

Run Type:  Office
Primary Powerset: Electrical blast
Time in seconds: 375 (6:15)

Hybrid: Assault radial, used
Number of Runs: Two runs, had 3 runners that weren't noticed in the first run, best run given
Version: Issue 27, Page 7, 27.7.5964 (Technically beta server, but live is 27.7.5960, so probably little has changed)
Notes: Runners were an issue in both attempts. Perhaps when mobs have both little life left and little endurance they all think they're Usain Bolt?

Wizard of Lightning - Sentinel (Electrical Blast - Super Reflexes - Electrical Mastery),v3.mbd

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney
  • Thanks 1

I've tried a few builds so far.....Here's what I've found.

No surprise, but Bio has been the winner on damage.  As Ston's run showed as well, the spiderlings are a great source of extra DPS.  I went with Enflame instead of Adrenal Booster on my build, for a little extra DPS and a slot for the annihilation proc....and dipped into presence for Unrelenting as a replacement (similar short-uptime damage boost).  I tried Adrenal with Unrelenting as well, but wasn't getting times nearly as good or as consistent.

A neat little quirk that I never noticed before (but may be common knowledge) is that spiderlings are inheriting the extra damage proc from Bio/Offensive.  I'm guessing mechanically this is similar to how the Envenomed Blades/Illusion stuff and Hybrid Assault is working (boost is active when pets are spawned = pets inherit the extra proc).   That actually makes a pretty big difference when they proc it.

For approach, I tried to time it so an AS would land at about the same time the pets engaged, to maximize damage off the jump. Teleporting in worked well for that and gave me an extra second or two when everything landed.

Tried a few different attack chain and Incarnate combinations, but this is the best time I got vs the big pylons.  Otherwise, a lot of 29's and low 30's.

Lastly, and this is a big question mark for @Koopak: Spiderlings spawn at -1 to the player.....vs the player.  This gives them a boost vs the Big (unleveled) pylon, since they will fight it as an even con.  There are a series of leveled dummy's on the other side of the base, but with that - the level 50 one has far less max HP than the unleveled one (which is scaled to level 54 HP), and the leveled 54 one hurts player DPS by a big chunk due to purple patch.  Are we OK using only the big unleveled one as the official baseline?  Otherwise.....the level 50 dummy will give faster times (less HP = *much* faster kill...see second video @ 25 seconds.  There's a 23 second in the chat log also same build/no one around buffing, but I wasn't recording at the time).

Primary Powerset: Energy Melee

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 28

Burst: Burst - Geas + Unrelenting
Hybrid: Assault - Core (toggled on)

Same build -25 Seconds

https://youtu.be/8KXBdFyEVsM

PylonStalker EN BIO.mbd

Edited by VertigoIguana
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excelsior

ExAstris - Arachnos Widow

Pulp Noir - Illusion/Psy Assault

Perspective - Illusion/TA

Madame Elena - Rad/Bio (Scrapper)

@VertigoIguana strikes again! Somebody stop this man. I'll get your time up tonight once I'm back at the PC or I can manage it on my phone.

To answer your question. All tests for the pylon challenge should be on the unleveled pylons. This does give an advantage not only to MMs and pets, but also to builds forgoing accuracy slotting as the unleveled target is much easier to hit than a lvl 54 would be due to differing base hit chance as well as the impacts of purple patch.

I chose to keep this target partly because I started the thread before page 7 and partly to keep it somewhat comparable to historical tests. However I am VERY interested in +4 dummy times and would be very happy to have people start submitting them before iv placed bounties for them. The same is true for the +4x8 version of the mission sim.

As an aside whoever wins the stalker challenge, I'd like to get with and organize a 'victory lap' in which we give them 7 afk teammates to boost their crit and see just how dumb it gets.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

Just for fun - couple more tries. Largely the same build as I used before, but with different primaries. 

First up, Street Justice - one of my old favorites from live. I had hope for this one to be closer to energy than it was....St. J can throw out some big numbers with a 3 combo hidden CU, but I think the 25 Sec recharge is just too long to compete with Energy Transfer. Still, not *bad* by any means. 

Primary Powerset: Street Justice

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 34

image.thumb.jpeg.5d9f1019e2a3a800f0c571e95a886486.jpeg

Next, wanted to see how one of the least popular sets faired - Kinetic Melee.  Honestly, I expected a lot worse. Kinetic has one of the fastest (if not the fastest) AS's, but that's about all it has going for it.  It was definitely less consistent than either Energy or St.J, but the best times weren't *that* far off.  If anything, that might just go to show how much of the DPS is being carried by the common elements of Spiderlings/Enflame/unrelenting.

Primary Powerset: Kinetic Melee

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 36

image.thumb.jpeg.59e754f933ef8ce76c132308d11dd8bd.jpeg

PylonStalker KIN BIO.mbd PylonStalker stj BIO.mbd

Edited by VertigoIguana
  • Thanks 1

Excelsior

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Sentinel for the month of April.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, April 1st 2024 See in your timezone here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, May 1st 2024 See in your timezone here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.

@VertigoIguanaI appreciate the extra numbers, i was honestly surprised Kin didn't perform better. It's bad rap comes from the other versions but the Stalker version has the immense power of being able to spam its build up more than any other Stalker between the Stalker ATO and Concentrated Strike. What was your rotation out of curiosity?

10 hours ago, Koopak said:

@VertigoIguanaI appreciate the extra numbers, i was honestly surprised Kin didn't perform better. It's bad rap comes from the other versions but the Stalker version has the immense power of being able to spam its build up more than any other Stalker between the Stalker ATO and Concentrated Strike. What was your rotation out of curiosity?

Rotation could maybe be Improved....I was doing AS > Smashing Blow > Concentrated Strike, alternating the mace snipe and Burst (both procced) as filler if ever needed.

I tried AS > Concentrated > Smashing as well....wasn't getting times as low though. That might be better in real play though, cause you can pop BU while repositioning, but it's hard to make up the animation time vs the crit damage on a single immobile target. Just a guess though.

Edited by VertigoIguana
  • Thanks 1

Excelsior

Run Type: Pylon
Primary Powerset: Fire Blast
Secondary Powerset: Stone Armor
Time in seconds: 93

Hybrid: Clicked
Number of Runs: 7ish (didn't really keep count)
Version: Whatever is on Brainstorm today
Video Link: https://odysee.com/FireStoneSentinel:f
Notes: Thrown together pylon build. Uses daggers, amps, and the recovery temp power

Sentinel (Fire Blast - Stone Armor).mbd

Edited by User23
  • Thanks 1

Ended up trying a lot of stalkers that I probably won't submit official runs for since I kept overwriting the same build and deleting recordings/screenshots. Here are some unofficial best times I had:
martial/bio/mace: 34s

db/bio/mace: 28s

ninja/bio/mace: 29s

fire/bio/mace: 32s

km/bio/mace: 36s

psi/bio/mace: 39s

Primary Powerset: Energy Melee

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 26 Seconds

Temps Used: Offensive Amp, Geas, Daggers

em_bio_mace.mbd

Edited by Ston
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aaaaand to kick off my month of Sentinel testing:

Primary Powerset: Electrical Blast

EpicElec
Time in seconds: Best: 55 Seconds

elec_bio_elec.mbd

Edited by Ston
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Enter: fire blast and patron pets.

EpicMace
Time in seconds: Best: 48 Seconds

fire_bio_mace.mbd

Edited by Ston
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2024 at 6:22 PM, User23 said:

Run Type: Pylon
Secondary Powerset: Stone Armor
Time in seconds: 93

Hybrid: Clicked
Number of Runs: 7ish (didn't really keep count)
Version: Whatever is on Brainstorm today
Video Link: https://odysee.com/FireStoneSentinel:f
Notes: Thrown together pylon build. Uses daggers, amps, and the recovery temp power

Sentinel (Fire Blast - Stone Armor).mbd 37.05 kB · 1 download

Your build appears incomplete is it possible you uploaded an mid development version?