Clear Speed Leaderboards

Koopak

Just now, Koopak said:

The short version? I can do so, they are however in the sheet which I highly recommend people look at if they want more information.

oh missed that 😐

Run Type: Pylon 
Archetype: Scrapper
Primary Powerset: Titan Weapons
Secondary Powerset: Bio Armor
Time in seconds: 40 seconds
Hybrid: Assault Radial Hybrid (offensive amp as well from p2w vendor)
Number of Runs: did bout 10 runs in total, just submitting my best one.
Version: Issue 27 Page 7 Open Beta
Video Link: 

Notes: Offensive Amp is used. Just a silly pylon build. I might rethink how I do my TW char in the future, just depends on my mood.
Build: (attached)

Damage.mbd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

From first damage landed? I always begin my clock when I start interacting, so the video claimed time is a bit slower than the way you measure. Anywho.

Archetype: Controller
Primary Powerset: Illusion
Secondary Powerset: Cold
Time in seconds: 37 seconds (first damage at 0:09, kill at 0:46)
Hybrid: Assault Radial (on)
Number of Runs: hundreds haha
Version: i27, page 6
Video Link: 

Notes: looks like that near infinite Telukku buff from the DA arc is active. I think it is 2.5% def? Degen radial, pyronic judgement.
Build: Controller - Illusion Control - Cold Domination2022.mbd

Edited by Frosticus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Frosticus said:

Archetype: Controller
Primary Powerset: Illusion
Secondary Powerset: Cold
Time in seconds: 37 seconds (first damage at 0:09, kill at 0:46)

Always loved seeing the st power of illusion 😎 nice run!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Frosticus said:

Number of Runs: hundreds haha

I put it down as 1 since i assume you mean youve done a lot. Run counts are for if you are doing averages, for instance i have both my bets run and my average of 10 runs for both widows.

Either way Champion Ratch_ has fallen, may Champion Frosticus's rein be long adn prosperous!

• Like 2

Not sure if this should really count since this build is not functional at all in normal content, like at all lmao. But I had a fun time getting this run and playing around in mids trying to squeeze out performance.

Archetype: Scrapper
Primary Powerset: Titan Weapons
Secondary Powerset: Bio Armor
Time in seconds: 28 seconds
Hybrid: Assault Radial Hybrid
Version: Issue 27 Page 7 Open Beta
Video Link: 

Notes: Geas Accolade + Offensive Amp is used.

stupid.mbd

Edited by Ratch_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alright, fuckin go off i guess. On the one hand I recognizable that performance is completely unsustainable, on the other hand the prior kinds of the pylon were all abusing unsustainable setups too. That said hey Ratch, care to come to my next Khan TF? :classic_cool:

What do yall think of including a check box like the hybrid to cover sustained vs burst?

Would kill for a target with enough hp to make 2k dps still take like 4 minutes to kill

Edited by Koopak
  • Haha 1

I could go for one after I manage to scrounge enough inf to get my char reslotted. Still working out the kinks to the Rend Armor Chain and the recharge breakpoints for it before I'm ready to sink the $$$ into it. 

To your point about categories of sustainable vs burst that could be somewhat useful. I think having a category of one that is as is and a new one that disallows the use for temps/destiny/insp/accolade powers/lore/judgement could reel in some of the obscenity of mostly unrealistic builds (this was one advantage of the old pylons and why I wish they still attacked you on beta. In that same vein it's partially why the runs I've tried on the office map felt rather flat. Needing some survivability for these clears helped me a lot in my process of determining build makeup). Ageless in particular while powerful, and definitely carries pylon times, often isn't as nice to have in regular content compared to barrier imo. 

It'd be nice to come up with some model of what a build can do with "some" support to have a semblance of performance in live were someone to grab a build here and port it on live and start joining Task forces.

Edited by Ratch_

Run Type: pylon test, dominator pylon time contest entry
Archetype: dominator
Primary Powerset: illusion
Secondary Powerset: fiery assault
Time in seconds: 64 (727 DPS) - adjusted to 63 (736.5 DPS), see next post

Burst: sustained
Hybrid: assault radial, activated (also offense amplifier activated)
Number of Runs: 2, first run was extremely inefficient
Version: Open beta version (sleet already nerfed)
Notes: see below
Build: attached

Notes:

The pylon tested against was an "unleveled" pylon, meaning purple patch effects are probably not present. Thus, no adjustments for pet damage seem likely to be needed? 

Also, this build is a "pylon build" that wouldn't do well in-game. Was interested to see how high damage could be pushed by going all out to increase it. This pylon test was done on the test server. FWIW, the coming nerf to sleet has definitely already taken place there. Not sure how or whether to adjust testing results for that. Leaning toward "leave as is" instead of trying to extrapolate a higher value, given the number of variables involved. Also, began timing as soon as phants were cast, which doesn't fit the "start at first damage" criteria. Not sure whether to deduct all or part of the 3 second cast time for phants when calculating time. Personally leaning toward leaving the timing at 64 seconds because in the past I've seen the earlier-arriving phants start attacking things almost immediately after being cast. 

I've tried Carnifax's calculator before, but found it hard to use. If there are concerns about this run then I'd be fine with having Koopak or somebody else watch this happen. My chances of winning the dominator pylon test are probably zero anyways, as there are plenty of higher-achieving pylon testers than me. 

Dominator (Illusion Control - Fiery Assault - Ice Mastery),PylonContest.mbd

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

Also, began timing as soon as phants were cast, which doesn't fit the "start at first damage" criteria. Not sure whether to deduct all or part of the 3 second cast time for phants when calculating time. Personally leaning toward leaving the timing at 64 seconds because in the past I've seen the earlier-arriving phants start attacking things almost immediately after being cast.

Time adjusted down 1 second as Phantom Army has a 1.056 cast time before effect. The first Phantom spawns 0.1 seconds after that. Animation time of run in may pad that further but not enough to justify 2 seconds imo. For now you are in the lead though! We will see if the mastery changes go live as is, though i expect at the moment that the Open Beta period may run past February.

3 hours ago, Frosticus said:

Can you expand on the criteria to classify as burst or sustained?

Would assault hybrid (50%uptime) default to burst? Or is it endurance sustainability the measure? Or other stuff?

That's a good point, and i actually do have a criteria but haven't like been over everything in detail just yet which is why i asked. I consider Hybrid 'sustainable' because it lasts 2 minutes which i think its safe to say most ST enemies don't live that long. Even 4 star rommy melts faster than that under a properly dps optimized team.

My general idea is if it
A. Lasts longer than an AV ever would
or
B. Has a higher than 50% up time
then id consider it 'sustainable'

Thats admittedly a bit vague but i think it roughly fits.

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme, But would it be the use of judgement that bumped my ill/cold into burst? 

Just wondering as  it definitely sustains that dps for 2 mins. It actually spikes higher than the vid at ~95seconds when you recast HL on top of 3x sleet stack (just not often you get to !)

22 minutes ago, Koopak said:

No, at first i didn't check over the army's permanency iv removed the flag, was just a first pass

sweet. I'll just add that people will want to get there /cold runs in soon. The nerf to sleet on test definitely takes a bit of bite out of the dps potential. It might not seem like a ton, but when you are triple stacking it...

Yeah, I actually think open beta won't end before February but the devs might surprise me. If it doesn't, beta runs that don't use anything that's changed by the end of the month will be treated as value for the bounty

I also removed the burst flag from Ratch's slower run. The faster one makes use of Geas of the Kind Ones which is immune to recharge bonuses and has an uptime of 10%. Amusingly the pet doesn't disqualify in this context as Summon Widow is 20 seconds from perma giving it an uptime of ~90% and Ageless likely covers the remaining time. But the use of Geas lands it in the Burst category. Still would have almost certainly been a solidly low 30s time without it though.

Edited by Koopak

You should offer up a bonus* to the 1st dom to break 4 digit dps (43 second defeat). Can it be done???

*I'd pitch in, but I only have about 100mil across my whole account right now haha.

I'll put up a my fire/fire dom, hopefully in the next day or so. It is the definition of an endurance hog, but it is pretty quick.

2 hours ago, Frosticus said:

You should offer up a bonus* to the 1st dom to break 4 digit dps (43 second defeat). Can it be done???

*I'd pitch in, but I only have about 100mil across my whole account right now haha.

I'll put up a my fire/fire dom, hopefully in the next day or so. It is the definition of an endurance hog, but it is pretty quick.

long term plan is these 'best of the month' bounties to get good times posted in general, and then follow up with gated bounties like that.

• Like 1

Archetype: Dominator
Primary Powerset: Fire
Secondary Powerset: Fire
Time in seconds: 51

Burst: Sustainable
Hybrid: Assault Core (on)
Number of Runs: 1
Version: I27 page 7 build 4
Video Link: 

Build: Dominator (Fire Control - Fiery Assault).mbd