They pushed Ms Liberty off her spot on Excelsior

FFFF

So I wanted to verify I wasn't seeing things, but Ms. Liberty is out of her spot in Atlas Park in Excelsior.

On Excelsior:

image.png.63c9f556030192154ca7e94e02d7f918.png

On Indomitable:

image.png.67c49d48a74f4ef2b70204a8a5b8f53f.png

Hordes of new players around Ms. Liberty is pretty crushing. The screenshot was when the numbers of players was somewhat modest. I really think they should figure out a place where Back Alley Brawler is a bit more accessible to balance this a bit.

8 minutes ago, lemming said:

Does she leave her position if someone brings a target nearby?   Positron & Valkyrie often leave their post to gank an outcast.

Not sure. Penelope Yin does the same in IP, but she stays stationary with ranged attacks.

• City Council

She's known to move around a bit; if a mob gets too close, she'll engage!

It's fine, eventually she'll realize she's off centered and will shuffle back into place. You might shift around a bit too if you were standing in the same spot 24/7! 

• Like 7

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

On 1/10/2024 at 10:23 AM, FFFF said:

So I wanted to verify I wasn't seeing things, but Ms. Liberty is out of her spot in Atlas Park in Excelsior.

It happens quite often during Rikti raids, Since the Rikti will spawn near players that are out in the open and since they tend to do so in large-ish spawns they will overwhelm the police drones protecting the area.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 1/10/2024 at 9:07 AM, GM Arcanum said:

She's known to move around a bit; if a mob gets too close, she'll engage!

It's fine, eventually she'll realize she's off centered and will shuffle back into place. You might shift around a bit too if you were standing in the same spot 24/7! 

I'm still amazed her and other NPCs can be at the same place AT THE SAME TIME! Which one is the original and which is the clone?!

• City Council
2 hours ago, BurtHutt said:

I'm still amazed her and other NPCs can be at the same place AT THE SAME TIME! Which one is the original and which is the clone?!

Have you ever actually seen them together, though!? She just has premiere access to global teleporting and beats you to IP each time you get to her contact!

• Haha 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Rikti Raids in Skyway, you can get Synapse fighting for you and go stand on his pyramid while he spins out of control. Of course you don't get any XP, but its still fun.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

11 hours ago, GM Arcanum said:

Have you ever actually seen them together, though!? She just has premiere access to global teleporting and beats you to IP each time you get to her contact!

Lies! It isn't in her powerset! 

• Haha 2