February 2024 Donations & Finances

I can't afford to contribute sadly, but i'm amazed that the goal is twice as much and it's already at 90% in just over two hours.  Crazy stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

As has been my pleasure since the heady days of May, 2019, I have once again made my meager, but regular donation of a few Quatloos to the cause. 

Since the license announcement, I have been able to find more of the original members of our Supergroup out there in the ether, allowing us to play with a full team of friends for the first time since 2011!  Just another amazing thing that the resurgence of the game has helped to facilitate.  

Edited by Abraxus
  • Like 3
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

44 minutes ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I can't afford to contribute sadly, but i'm amazed that the goal is twice as much and it's already at 90% in just over two hours.  Crazy stuff.

That's okay. Another way to help is to spread the word that City of Villa-oooopsy, I mean City of Heroes is back and fun to play! 

• Like 2
  • Microphone 1

Oh wow, that was quick!

I expected to get in this month, but you people beat me up to it... 😠

This isn't over, I will get you next month. I simply have to be a little more observant from now on it seems. 😎

Huge thanks to everyone who donated! I'm honored to be part of this community. Keep up the good work, people!

Will see you in-game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

And as always thank you donors, thank you devs, thank you volunteers, thank you everyone who does their part to run teams, answers noob questions, run events or fire farms!   Tonight there were so many Task forces running and helpful talk in the channels.   This old star fish feels good to be home and see so many new and old players checking us out. 

• Like 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

Plus introduce a monthly sub at least the choices that people can donate $5, $10, $15 and so on.. With this we have an option to auto pay with gratitude.

As for V.I.P subscription"

Would you consider:

1. Comes with a Badge of Support

2. A Small Pet of Choice - Just to look cute.

I'm sure tons of players would enjoy these features as they never break the Pay2Win issues what world seems to scorn these days.

Thanks for your time and hard effort in bringing back a MMO we all Missed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

15 minutes ago, BlackHorde22 said:

Plus introduce a monthly sub at least the choices that people can donate $5, $10, $15 and so on.. With this we have an option to auto pay with gratitude.

As for V.I.P subscription"

Would you consider:

1. Comes with a Badge of Support

2. A Small Pet of Choice - Just to look cute.

I'm sure tons of players would enjoy these features as they never break the Pay2Win issues what world seems to scorn these days.

Thanks for your time and hard effort in bringing back a MMO we all Missed.

We can't do subscriptions here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

Keep up the awesome work and thank you for bringing back the best game ever.  I also would support a subscription if it meant the people bringing us this game could get paid.  Sadly, never get to donate because I'm on  fixed income and get my money early in the month and donations don't open up until the end of the month and are closed before I can arrange to do anything.  I do appreciate everything that is done and everyone doing it to continue to keep this game alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

With the server upgrades and potential upgrades required in the future I wonder if an additional donation amount could be added? Seems like $3000 could cover the upgrades discussed in the server post and of course if it isn’t met that’s fine but no harm in allowing us to support further. 

Either way, thank you so much for managing honestly this wonderful escape! 

• Like 1

• Cipher unpinned this topic