Most populated Villain Server?

xhaledk

Hi guys

Back in the olden days, I played on Villain side, and have tried many times playing on the Hero side, its just not me.

So, I am back playing Villain, and haven't played that much since Homecoming was new (what an amazing Easter that was). But I kinda want to know if there is a server that people call "The Villain server" ? I know you can switch sides at Pocket D, but where are all my dastardly brethren at?

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

I am your “dastardly brethren”

Look, except for a few double exp weekends on Freedom server on Live Redside has never been busy.  Even then, it was mostly just Mercy and Fort Darwin.  

I play most comfortably as a Rogue. That way I can team whenever I want. Make sure you are blueside before asking for team invite.  

I love the storylines of Red more than anything. Seriously.  But teaming is what makes the most fun.  TFs, Trials, and giant badge attempts are where it is at.  And that is much more blue than red.  

So…. Be a true villain. Hide your evils (or dont) and wander the busy city streets blueside 

There's no unofficial red side server, although some have claimed Everlasting is.  While technically true that they have the highest ratio of villains to heroes of the five shards, many of them are... otherwise occupied.

You'll find villains and villain activity on all shards.  I've found that it takes about the same amount of time to recruit for a PUG Strike Force on Indomitable as it does Excelsior.  Excelsior has more people, but also has more lag as a result.  Everlasting is the unofficial RP server.  Torchbearer and Indomitable have less people than Excelsior, but also less lag.  Reunion is the European shard.  Just pick your poison.  :classic_smile:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/11/2024 at 8:28 AM, Snarky said:

I am your “dastardly brethren”

Look, except for a few double exp weekends on Freedom server on Live Redside has never been busy.  Even then, it was mostly just Mercy and Fort Darwin.  

I play most comfortably as a Rogue. That way I can team whenever I want. Make sure you are blueside before asking for team invite.  

I love the storylines of Red more than anything. Seriously.  But teaming is what makes the most fun.  TFs, Trials, and giant badge attempts are where it is at.  And that is much more blue than red.  

So…. Be a true villain. Hide your evils (or dont) and wander the busy city streets blueside 

Wrong. I played almost all red side on Live. I played on Virtue and it was active.

Edited by BurtHutt
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BurtHutt said:

Wrong. I played almost all red side on Live. I play on Virtue and it was active.

Your experience cannot be denied. 

I played on a few servers on live. It was my understanding and experience Freedumb had a more active redside than Virtue.  Ymmv, and obviously did.