Brute Thursday teams

Psyanide

Brute Thursdays  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join an all brute team?

• yes
    • no

I just kinda want to gauge the crowd and see what everyone thinks about having a day like Tanker Tuesdays but for Brutes on Thursdays.

• Thumbs Up 1

Brutal Thursday

1st Thursday - Excelsior

2nd Thursday - Torchbearer

3rd Thursday - Everlasting

4th Thursday - Indomitable

Greetings lovers of all things smashy.   

Waaaaaay back in the day we started a Brutal Thursday event as a bit of a spin-off from Tanker Tuesdays, with the focus obviously on Brutes, but also with a focus on running Redside content (since Tanker Tuesday is pretty much exclusively blueside)  I have always personally been more of a fan of Redside content and favored Brutes over Tanks because, well, ya know, anything a Tank can to a Brute can do faster and a team of 8 of them is just damn fun.  If we find there is enough interest, we are looking at running the same servers as Tanker Tuesday each week with a Brutal Thursday event on Redside.

• Thumbs Up 2

I tried tanker Tuesday a few times. Was slow as fuck. I’d try some all brute tfs. I like doing all X ITFs. Don’t think I’ve done all brute one though. Gonna do all storm blast soon once I settle on a 50 respectively of my storm blast toon. 

Since there are signs of interest.  How about we join up tonight at 6pm pst/9pm est on Torchbearer, let's say in Port Oaks at the arena.  I also created a chat channel in game.  I named it BruteHQ.  Will probably need some extra help with running teams.  Which i'll let PapaSlade take care of that as i have no redside brutes except the one i made last night.  Hope to see some Brute action tonight.

Brutal Thursday

1st Thursday - Excelsior

I am definitely willing to join but am not available until after 12am EST. Possibly 1am EST depending on when my kids go to bed. 

The brute I would most likely use is dm/elec.

Edited by cronus

A great time tonight on the Inaugural Brutal Thursday on Torchbearer!

DarkPsyanide lead us through a bank heist, some various villainy and the 3rd arc from Dr Graves.

Heroes were thwarted, evil was done and fun was had by all!

Try and join in if possible for the next one on Everlasting on February 22nd 9:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm PT.

Meet in the arena in Port Oakes.

And join the BruteHQ channel for more updates on events.

Here was our final showdown with Dollface...

screenshot_240215-21-01-44.thumb.jpg.4703bc75cc6c0b5aba54ab51ea2710cf.jpg

• Haha 1

Such a fun time.  Glad we had a full team of 8 at the start.  See all you smash lovin brutes next thursday.

Brutal Thursday

1st Thursday - Excelsior

On 2/14/2024 at 8:42 PM, PapaSlade said:

Greetings lovers of all things smashy.   

Waaaaaay back in the day we started a Brutal Thursday event as a bit of a spin-off from Tanker Tuesdays, with the focus obviously on Brutes, but also with a focus on running Redside content (since Tanker Tuesday is pretty much exclusively blueside)  I have always personally been more of a fan of Redside content and favored Brutes over Tanks because, well, ya know, anything a Tank can to a Brute can do faster and a team of 8 of them is just damn fun.  If we find there is enough interest, we are looking at running the same servers as Tanker Tuesday each week with a Brutal Thursday event on Redside.

I guess I better start leveling a brute redside!  Any suggestions for "mostly solo but also good on teams" build?

• Like 1

Two Mission teams on Everlasting tonight.  Some glorious chaos at times.  Hopefully everyone worked of their debt by the time we finished up in Grandville.   Once everyone gets some levels under their feet we will start looking at the weekly TFs.  Thanks for getting us rolling Psy.

It was my pleasure to help get Brutal Thursdays rolling again.  But i couldn't have done it without you PapaSlade and Ronin helping.  Thank you.

Brutal Thursday

1st Thursday - Excelsior

Two Teams on Excel this week was a nice turn out.  Big thanks to Ronin for running a team on the Black Scorpion Patron Arc and I took a group of sacrifices to Grandville for missions and bank mayhem.  I was doing a great job of avoiding Malta all night till we merged back up with Ronin's team to finish up the BS patron arc...then non-stop Malta.   

Thanks to everyone that came out to smash.  

See ya all next week!!

I was on the Scorpion arc team, it was good fun, and we all got to work on those debt badges, you know how hard they are to get on brutes.  So thanks Ronin 😛

On 2/14/2024 at 12:45 PM, Psyanide said:

I just kinda want to gauge the crowd and see what everyone thinks about having a day like Tanker Tuesdays but for Brutes on Thursdays.

So, Torchbearer tonight, right? What time do we gather and where?

Soooo... when the Hami? ;)

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

On 3/14/2024 at 2:43 PM, Warboss said:

Soooo... when the Hami? 😉

Soon tm

Brutal Thursday

1st Thursday - Excelsior

We had two smaller teams to start and merged for a full team part way thru.  Psy had team two.  Much chaos was created especially with the TV missions at the end.  Managed to get us all killed a couple of times.  Thanks for coming out!