Hands on my ARSEnal.

Marshal_General

On 2/28/2024 at 5:16 PM, Spectre7878 said:

I always try the new sets on beta. I soloed there. Just to test power and get a feel for the set. Endurance seemed to be the biggest issue and I am not sure if it’s a dominator thing or just arsenal/arsenal in general. I tried different io sets in my builds to make me less endurance heavy. Haven’t found that spot yet. I was back and forth on the aoe immobilize issue. I definitely see why the players felt that it should have one. I personally thought that the single sleep and an aoe immobilize would have been cool. 

Playing on live has been a different experience. I have been enjoying the sets more. Maybe because I am teaming up. It makes things better. I think the set is really fun. Plus I have a non magic toon hehe. The lack of immobilization really does not bother me. The set plays very well. I like trip mine for when baddies get too close. Plus it has a low recharge so you can try and sprinkle the around. 

I wish dominator could get so love in the endurance department though. Other doms don’t feel as rough as much as these sets. Except my fire/fire dom. Maybe we can some new enhancedment sets that could help with endurance issues. Or make toggle powers not so endurance heavy. 

very happy with the sets 

that’s just my two cents. 

can usually sometimes be a dom thing with endurance things at times. I always try compensate with fully 6 slotting my stamina 

On 3/1/2024 at 4:28 AM, TECHWON said:

can usually sometimes be a dom thing with endurance things at times. I always try compensate with fully 6 slotting my stamina 

Permadom and Ageless Destiny will sort your end problems much better than 6 slotting Stamina.

I've drastically cooled off on arsenal control. It was going swimmingly and I had a great experience doing the doppleganger mission where you stop Protean.

Tri-cannon held his aggro well and tanked him nicely as a +1 EB.

Things fell off a cliff when I went to villain side and did the Dr. Buzzsaw arc. At one point I had to take down Agent Indigo (+1 EB) and she completely ignored my tri-cannon and puncha-sized my face...for free.

I ignored it at the time, but then when unlocking my Patron pools I had to face Dr. Quatrexin (+1 EB) and he also ignored my Tri-Cannon and gave me a face full of his tail whip.

Took me a bit to realize what I did wrong (spoiler: nothing). Tri-Cannon is currently set to not taunt a whole host of enemies. To a normal person it will seem arbitrary and random and nonsensical. But it is any enemy with the "raid" tag even though you will run in to many of them in normal missions. In some cases you will encounter a class of enemy that it will work against and then in the same arc it will fail against the same class later. I've bugged it, but... we'll see. 

So for now, I've shelved my arse/thorn. 

16 hours ago, Frosticus said:

raid

Is this why council vamp bosses were sprinting away from my tanker in the Orpheus arc after hitting low health? Maybe they were never properly taunted in the first place. It was very obnoxious. 

1 hour ago, Onlyasandwich said:

Is this why council vamp bosses were sprinting away from my tanker in the Orpheus arc after hitting low health? Maybe they were never properly taunted in the first place. It was very obnoxious. 

Unsure, but tanker gauntlet has both lines of code in place so should be correctly working

• Thumbs Up 1

How about this

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

Edited by JayboH

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

Currently playing Ars/Traps controller, level 24.  I'm doing the new missions in Striga.  Good: seems to have plenty of control.  There's a lot of synergy with Traps.  Liquid Nitrogen + Caltrops is the bomb, nothing escapes that.  They run super slow and fall down constantly, it's great for trapping groups of enemies.  Acid Mortar makes everything better, and Cloaking Device + Force Field Generator is nice too.

On the down side /Traps has no real damage output, so I'm really hurting solo.  I dipped into the fighting pool to try to compensate, and with just Kick and Boxing barely slotted it almost doubled my damage output.  I figure I'll just take and slot the whole Fighting pool, at least for a leveling build.

I'm looking for something besides Arsenal Control to pair with Arsenal Assault for a second character, if anyone has suggestions.

3 hours ago, gameboy1234 said:

On the down side /Traps has no real damage output, so I'm really hurting solo.

You can proc bomb Acid Mortar and Poison Trap as far as I recall - Acid Mortar can get a put a Ragnorok Acc/Rech in it and then slot 5 procs.  It fires 10 times with an AOE splash.  I think one of my procs is Achilles but I admit this is on my mastermind.  Poison Trap I have 4 with one being the Lockdown one.  Seekers can too but I only have the Cloud Senses one in there.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood