Widows and Soldiers on blue side?

There are 2 ways: long and short.  Long way?  Get to level 20, start getting tips missions and go from villain to rogue/vigilante then to hero.

Short way?  Go to Pocket D, talk to Null the Gull (on top of the white truck) and ask to change your alignment.

There you go!  And good luck!

~Beorn

• Thanks 1

I love ALL Archetypes, but prefer to play them Blue-Side.

If you are careful, you can switch alignment via Pocket D at level 1.

It's quite easy to get to Pocket D from Mercy at level 1. Skip the tutorial, go to the P2W vendor and buy Ninja Run (I swear it jumps higher than Beast). Run/Jump to the Ferry to Port Oakes. There are a few mob packs in between, but between your speed and jumping most won't aggro. Go to Port Oakes EAST and run up the stairs. Pocket D is the building right at the top of the stairs, zero mobs between the ferry and Pocket D. I have literally NEVER died doing this run, even at fresh level 1.

Honestly Kings Row is more dangerous - it's a very short run between Pocket D and the Tram, but there tends to be groups of clockwork and Skulls that could possibly kill you in a single alpha. I've died 2 or 3 times when I was just in a rush and not avoiding packs; then there's the obnoxiousness of having to run from the hospital to the tram. Still very, very doable but a longer run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are careful, you can switch alignment via Pocket D at level 1.

It's quite easy to get to Pocket D from Mercy at level 1. Skip the tutorial, go to the P2W vendor and buy Ninja Run (I swear it jumps higher than Beast). Run/Jump to the Ferry to Port Oakes. There are a few mob packs in between, but between your speed and jumping most won't aggro. Go to Port Oakes EAST and run up the stairs. Pocket D is the building right at the top of the stairs, zero mobs between the ferry and Pocket D. I have literally NEVER died doing this run, even at fresh level 1.

Honestly Kings Row is more dangerous - it's a very short run between Pocket D and the Tram, but there tends to be groups of clockwork and Skulls that could possibly kill you in a single alpha. I've died 2 or 3 times when I was just in a rush and not avoiding packs; then there's the obnoxiousness of having to run from the hospital to the tram. Still very, very doable but a longer run.

It's even easier/safer than you said.  Don't JUST buy Ninja Run.  There's also the "Jump pack" thing or "Steam Jump"  You can use those to make the leap in one go, since they ignite for long enough to get you very, very far.  Remember, that's free too.  And frankly, you really don't ever need a Travel Power when you combine the two.  (And eventually get 50k Jetpacks when you can afford it)

Not only does this make the Mercy ISland part safer.  It makes the Kings Row one a non-issue.

• 2 weeks later

They actually do. my wife and I were testing this. The Magic Carpet actually flies about 15 percent faster at level 32 than the flight you purchase, and every flight enhancement you place in Fly, hover, OR swift increases it's speed, even though hover and flight enmhancements don't normally increase each other's speed.

Also, afterburner works QUITE well on the magic carpet.

• 2 weeks later
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:39 AM, Frostweaver said:

They actually do. my wife and I were testing this. The Magic Carpet actually flies about 15 percent faster at level 32 than the flight you purchase, and every flight enhancement you place in Fly, hover, OR swift increases it's speed, even though hover and flight enmhancements don't normally increase each other's speed.

Also, afterburner works QUITE well on the magic carpet.

I would get a Scottish carpet and use afterburner... just to say I went to Plaid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 3 months later
On 9/28/2019 at 7:23 PM, wrongholecohv said:

Kings Row should also be no issue for Kheldians. The free lvl 1 travel powers really help. An evil Warshade just makes sense.

So a Nictis then?

Make sure the human host was some obscure Fascist/Nazi, if you want to be on brand. 

Anyways I play a Soldier on Blueside. He's got a slightly convoluted backstory where he was tricked into joining Arachnos as they deceived him into believing he had an obscure disease only they had a treatment for, which they dubbed "Innsmouth Syndrome", when in reality he's just half-merman. (he never knew his parents) He ended up defecting out of his own sense of honor/justice. Not that hard to come up with a backstory for this sort of thing really, mines actually relatively convoluted as I wanted to it to tie in more to the Leviathan mastery stuff I knew I'd be taking.

Well if that sort of thing matters to you.

Edited by Pbuckley818