Target HP and END numbers in the Target Window

Some discussion somewhere else made me realize something... It would be incredibly useful to have the HP and END as numbers in the Target Window display.

You can currently hover your mouse over each bar and the tooltip pops up showing either one.. but this is tedious and immediately goes away when you fire off a power or something.

So, given light that we got the distance to target not too long ago.. can we please also get HP/END numbers in the window too?  Something like this terrible MS Paint example?

targetwindow.PNG

Edited by Teirusu
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Power Analyzer gives players this information as a non-percentage amount. Are you advocating for percentage-based to be shown in the target window?

Some very basic numbers wouldn't hurt.  Simply being able to see HP/End as a number instead of green/blue bars would be nice without having to use a temporary power on each enemy.  Analyzer can still be useful for checking other stats like Def or Res.

• Thumbs Up 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Just now, Glacier Peak said:

Will the numbers be percentage-based or not?

They don't need to be.  They're already displayed in full if you hover over the health bar for a moment.  The suggestion is just pitching that that number be visible without needing to mouse over it for a moment since that's really impractical.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

1 minute ago, ZorkNemesis said:

They don't need to be.  They're already displayed in full if you hover over the health bar for a moment.  The suggestion is just pitching that that number be visible without needing to mouse over it for a moment since that's really impractical.

image.png.deecbdd43f277798a8d61bbc35b8b23c.png

I think expressing the number as a percentage makes for a less cluttered target window. Or make it optional like target distance.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Well, having actual percentage numbers could be nice, although, I feel that's slightly redundant, but not a terrible idea.  I'd argue that the existing bars already display percentage by their very nature.  A half full bar is %50, etc.  

The main idea was, as little new UI work as possible, as it be using the existing new space where distance is already displayed, instead of mucking about with anything else in the target window.. Hopefully that be a simple add-on.  But, if percentage numbers could be added with little fan-fair, I'd be fine with that!  😀

Any other kind of stats though, should be left to the combat monitors and/or the Power Analyzer.  Kinda the whole point to getting the Power Analyzer is being able to see those advanced stats like regen and what-not.

• Like 1