LEGO Star Wars: Rebuild The Galaxy

Posted (edited)

So, something that looks suspiciously like a Tesseract has found its way into the Star Wars verse, and things are about to get a little mixed up...

LEGO SW has always had that permission to mess around and make good jokes - and, sometimes, better stories - at the expense of canon.

I'm not sure if throwing all the toys on the floor and rebuilding everything is a good idea (as I tell my nieces whenever they start trying to get at my collection). But it's certainly going to be creative. And maybe they should have saved that one fairly epic piece of fanservice for the full reveal...

Edited by ThaOGDreamWeaver

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

Great, Another Lego game I gotta buy ('cause you know they'll make one) and forget I bought. I still need to beat the last 3 I bought. >.<

• Banjo 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

4 hours ago, biostem said:

Darth Jar Jar officially confirmed!

SPOILERS! But Ahmed Best has been waitsing a looooong time for deesa moment...

• Haha 1

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

The farce is strong with this one.

Trying and failing to recognize the two human characters apparently at the focus of this story.  The only thing I can think of is the gal with the goggles on the chest piece reminds me a little of Phee the Pirate, but Phee's only a secondary character in Star Wars: The Batch Batch exclusively (for now), and therefore more like a tertiary character in the grand epic of Star Wars.  I'm guessing these two characters are LEGO creations?

I've done some quick reading after watching it, and it seems that many of the twisted bits we saw tie into popular Star Wars/LEGO memes.   The one with a certain goofball is well known throughout SW fandom, but apparently the mashup of TIE and X-wings was a real thing with LEGO collectors, where one figured out how to make the two parts work (I guess there were some special connections that stumped builders to get it right.) And then there's the hooded Jedi.  He's apparently an all-LEGO thing, beginning as a nameless character piece in an early SW set, but something struck a cord with fans, and LEGO gave him a very down-to-earth name: "Bob".