1 minute costume vs 1 hour costume

Almost all my characters take weeks to years to get a 'just right' costume. I fiddle around, use tailor tokens, spend millions, to get something that sticks. 

That said, I have about four stock costumes I use at character creation if I'm not getting inspired when making them, just to launch the character.

• Thumbs Up 3

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

• 3 weeks later

Oh, I just remembered, I have an alt I made a few years ago, and Homecoming reworked his set like a year ago, I should take a look at it.

Oh my god is that a default costume

senior-moment-new-old.webp

On 5/13/2024 at 10:58 PM, Kai Moon said:

Them: "Uh, what's that concept?"

On 5/13/2024 at 10:58 PM, Kai Moon said:

onibi-old.webp

The Legendary Purple Pajamas sees crimes happening while he's sleeping and has no time to change clothes! He rushes immediately to stop the evil doers before their victims fall before their nefarious plans!

• Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.