Indomitable Badge Runs

For collecting Heavies, I just noticed that the Day Job, Monitor Duty Transporter recharges in 30 seconds or less.

Go to a heavy, grab it, go to base, come right back.

Repeat with using Base Transporter and LRTP as they recharge (much more slowly)

Picking up 30 is pretty easy this way.

You can then logout, login for the handful left.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lemming said:

I should note, that to get the full 30 charges takes 10.5 days to charge up at 8.4 hours per charge (if you have the dayjob)

I imagine logging out might be easier. Between heavies and pillboxes, the heavies can be soloed pretty easy. That's why I wanted to help folks out with the pillboxes while we were on. We'll likely get the 100 pillboxes badge next weekend after we get all the heroes defeated. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I imagine logging out might be easier. Between heavies and pillboxes, the heavies can be soloed pretty easy. That's why I wanted to help folks out with the pillboxes while we were on. We'll likely get the 100 pillboxes badge next weekend after we get all the heroes defeated. 

I did five of my heavies with logging out and back on.   It took about the same amount of time.  Though the base method allowed me to hit my Inspirations temp.  (i'm blanking on the temp pow name...)  And using the base port allowed me to keep track of chat...

Posted (edited)

Thanks for everyone signing up for [1100 PST / 1200 MST / 1300 CST / 1400 EST] Saturday, June 15th - PvP Badges Week 2: I'll see you all in-game in tomorrow! We will meet inside the Villain base in Recluse's Victory or we may be out and about in the zone, so send me a tell! I'll be there 15 minutes early to start inviting people. These Hero spawns are random and we will sometimes get the same ones many times in a row, so patience is key! There are plenty of spots remaining if anyone has any friends that want to join us. 

Badges: Players will need to be Villain/Rogue alignment for these.

• File:Badge defeatstatesman.png Oppressor: You have helped defeat Ms. Liberty in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatbrawler.png Uppercut: You have helped defeat Back Alley Brawler in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatpsyche.png Interrogator: You have helped defeat Penelope Yin in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatpositron.png Destroyer: You have helped defeat Positron in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatmanticore.png Dead-eye: You have helped defeat Manticore in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatsynapse.png Breakneck: You have helped defeat Synapse in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatstatesman.png Blackguard: Defeat Ms. Liberty, Manticore, Back Alley Brawler, Positron, Synapse, and Penelope Yin in Recluse's Victory

Sign-Up for Saturday, June 15th - PvP Badges Week 2:

1. @Glacier Peak Glacier Peak - Ice/Cold Corruptor
  2. @ZorkNemesis Weald Warden - Archery/Plant Blaster
  3. @Cece Casualty of War - fire/energy dominator
  4. @Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute
  5. @Burnt Umber Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Cor
Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I hate to miss this again, but am going to have to bail out 😞 

@Glacier Peak: editing to elaborate more about yesterday. My right arm was killing me from playing all morning and then I could barely finish Theme Team's event. I injured it a few weeks ago and it's still healing. So as not to be constantly updating my status, I'll stop signing up for these when they're directly after Theme Team, just because the timing is so awkward for me. From now on, I'll just be a last minute addition if I can make it. Sorry for cancelling two weeks in a row. 😞 

Edited by Midnyte
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2024 at 7:56 AM, Glacier Peak said:

Thanks for everyone signing up for [1100 PST / 1200 MST / 1300 CST / 1400 EST] Saturday, June 15th - PvP Badges Week 2: I'll see you all in-game in tomorrow! We will meet inside the Villain base in Recluse's Victory or we may be out and about in the zone, so send me a tell! I'll be there 15 minutes early to start inviting people. These Hero spawns are random and we will sometimes get the same ones many times in a row, so patience is key! There are plenty of spots remaining if anyone has any friends that want to join us. 

Badges: Players will need to be Villain/Rogue alignment for these.

• File:Badge defeatstatesman.png Oppressor: You have helped defeat Ms. Liberty in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatbrawler.png Uppercut: You have helped defeat Back Alley Brawler in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatpsyche.png Interrogator: You have helped defeat Penelope Yin in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatpositron.png Destroyer: You have helped defeat Positron in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatmanticore.png Dead-eye: You have helped defeat Manticore in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatsynapse.png Breakneck: You have helped defeat Synapse in Recluse's Victory
  • File:Badge defeatstatesman.png Blackguard: Defeat Ms. Liberty, Manticore, Back Alley Brawler, Positron, Synapse, and Penelope Yin in Recluse's Victory

Sign-Up for Saturday, June 15th - PvP Badges Week 2:

2. @ZorkNemesis Weald Warden - Archery/Plant Blaster
  3. @Cece Casualty of War - fire/energy dominator
  4. @Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute
  5. @Burnt Umber Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Cor

A successful (and rather fast!) Indom Badge Run! This was a 30-minute run thanks to RNG. Thanks for all who attended, I'll see everyone who signed up for the end of June Indom Badge Run final PvP week.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

23 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I hate to miss this again, but am going to have to bail out 😞 

@Glacier Peak: editing to elaborate more about yesterday. My right arm was killing me from playing all morning and then I could barely finish Theme Team's event. I injured it a few weeks ago and it's still healing. So as not to be constantly updating my status, I'll stop signing up for these when they're directly after Theme Team, just because the timing is so awkward for me. From now on, I'll just be a last minute addition if I can make it. Sorry for cancelling two weeks in a row. 😞 

Hey no problem! I was thinking of moving the end of the month Indom Badge Run to Sunday because I will be returning from a week long trip on Friday night. If you're able, your welcome to join.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Posted (edited)

Attention fellow Indom Badge Runners....

----------ONE WEEK BREAK DUE TO SCHEDULE----------

I need to move the last Indom Badge Run for the month of June to Sunday due to my travel plans. For @FrauleinMental and @Burnt Umber, hopefully this doesn't throw things off too much. I can hold your spots until you say otherwise. We will be running the Arena All-Star accolade (and required badges) on....

[1100 PST / 1200 MST / 1300 CST / 1400 EST] Sunday, June 30th - PvP Badges Week 3: The Arena badges are next for the final PvP week! Tournament Victor and Pentad Victor take the most time, so we will be doing these first and once everyone has those two, we will proceed to the other three Arena badges. If you want to switch badgers after each attempt, you are more than welcome as needed. We will meet inside the Pocket D Arena area, I'll be there 15 minutes early to start inviting people. ***I'm locking the player count at 8 for this run to ensure I can respect the two hour time estimate for players who sign up.*** 

• Thumbnail for version as of 00:22, 8 May 2020 Arena Victor: Win any rated or unrated match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 23:54, 7 May 2020 Arena Duelist: Win a rated or unrated Duel match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 00:31, 8 May 2020 Tournament Victor: Win a rated or unrated Swiss Draw match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 00:01, 8 May 2020 Arena Survivalist: Win a rated or unrated Battle Royale match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 00:08, 8 May 2020 Pentad Victor: Win a rated or unrated Pentad or Septad match in the Arena
  • File:Badge arena AllStar 5.png Arena All-Star: You've earned the Arena All-Star badge by winning all of the above types of Arena matches

Sign-Up for Sunday, June 30th - PvP Badges Week 3:

2. @FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller
  3. @Burnt Umber Nox Atrissima - Widow/Fortunata
  4. @Midnyte Midnyte - Dark Melee/Willpower Brute
  5. @Bananiac Character and AT unknown
  6. @DethMonger @BruceWee- Bruce Wee - Martial Arts/Regeneration Scrapper
  7. @Crossbones "Silver Sun" AT unknown

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

8 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Hey no problem! I was thinking of moving the end of the month Indom Badge Run to Sunday because I will be returning from a week long trip on Friday night. If you're able, your welcome to join.

That certainly sounds feasible for me! I'll bring Midnyte - Dark Melee/Willpower Brute. I realize I was determined not to sign up ahead of time, haha, but a Sunday is a sure thing for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I need to move the last Indom Badge Run for the month of June to Sunday due to my travel plans. For @FrauleinMental and @Burnt Umber, hopefully this doesn't throw things off too much. I can hold your spots until you say otherwise. We will be running the Arena All-Star accolade (and required badges) on....

Sunday, June 30th - PvP Badges Week 3: The Arena badges are next for the final PvP week! Tournament Victor and Pentad Victor take the most time, so we will be doing these first and once everyone has those two, we will proceed to the other three Arena badges. If you want to switch badgers after each attempt, you are more than welcome as needed. We will meet inside the Pocket D Arena area, I'll be there 15 minutes early to start inviting people. ***I'm locking the player count at 8 for this run to ensure I can respect the two hour time estimate for players who sign up.*** 

Sunday should be fine.  If at the same time it puts the two-hour window adjacent to the weekly Cathedral of Pain run, but otherwise okay.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

Sunday should be fine.  If at the same time it puts the two-hour window adjacent to the weekly Cathedral of Pain run, but otherwise okay.

That's true. I think I'll keep it starting it at the normal time [1100 PST / 1200 MST / 1300 CST / 1400 EST]. This will give us two hours for the badge run until the weekly CoP that starts at 1600 EST on Sunday. Then again it, will likely spill over in to that time slot if the tournament bug pops up. Hopefully that's enough flexibility for the folks who sign up. 

• Thanks 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Sunday would also in general work for me, the time is EU friendly, so appreciate that 🙂 

I will keep doing this case by case, depending on the badges at hand. Not a completionist here...

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

3 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Sunday would also in general work for me, the time is EU friendly, so appreciate that 🙂 

I will keep doing this case by case, depending on the badges at hand. Not a completionist here...

Sure thing, do you have a character in mind?

Pocket D Zone Tour

On 6/16/2024 at 12:48 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Attention fellow Indom Badge Runners....

----------ONE WEEK BREAK DUE TO SCHEDULE----------

Sunday, June 30th - PvP Badges Week 3: The Arena badges are next for the final PvP week! Tournament Victor and Pentad Victor take the most time, so we will be doing these first and once everyone has those two, we will proceed to the other three Arena badges. If you want to switch badgers after each attempt, you are more than welcome as needed. We will meet inside the Pocket D Arena area, I'll be there 15 minutes early to start inviting people. ***I'm locking the player count at 8 for this run to ensure I can respect the two hour time estimate for players who sign up.*** 

• Thumbnail for version as of 00:22, 8 May 2020 Arena Victor: Win any rated or unrated match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 23:54, 7 May 2020 Arena Duelist: Win a rated or unrated Duel match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 00:31, 8 May 2020 Tournament Victor: Win a rated or unrated Swiss Draw match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 00:01, 8 May 2020 Arena Survivalist: Win a rated or unrated Battle Royale match in the Arena
  • Thumbnail for version as of 00:08, 8 May 2020 Pentad Victor: Win a rated or unrated Pentad or Septad match in the Arena
  • File:Badge arena AllStar 5.png Arena All-Star: You've earned the Arena All-Star badge by winning all of the above types of Arena matches

Sign-Up for Sunday, June 30th - PvP Badges Week 3:

2. @FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller
  3. @Burnt Umber Nox Atrissima - Widow/Fortunata
  4. @Midnyte Midnyte - Dark Melee/Willpower Brute
  5. @Bananiac

I think this will be fine for me too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I won't be joining but just a quick reminder: make sure to play the Monkey Cage map at least once.  There's a bonus explorarion badge exclusive to that map (Cage Fighter).

• Like 1
  • Microphone 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

1 hour ago, ZorkNemesis said:

I won't be joining but just a quick reminder: make sure to play the Monkey Cage map at least once.  There's a bonus explorarion badge exclusive to that map (Cage Fighter).

Good suggestion! What's the player size for that one? I can't remember if it allows for 8.

Pocket D Zone Tour

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

Good suggestion! What's the player size for that one? I can't remember if it allows for 8.

I think it's 4 max, it's an extremely small map intended for duels.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.