Weekly Indomitable Badge Runs

3 minutes ago, Krimson said:

Ghost of Scrapyard may be the easiest GM to solo, except for an Arachnos Flier that has been snagged on scenery and can't move, which is how I soloed it.

If they want the badge they probably don't have a toon to solo it with, at least the one they want the badge on.

• Microphone 1

3 minutes ago, Purple Enchantress said:

If they want the badge they probably don't have a toon to solo it with, at least the one they want the badge on.

There's not much point to soloing Scrapyard unless you are on a Hunter build and no one else is going for it.

Just now, Purple Enchantress said:

There's no limit to summoning him, only the reward has a cd. But yea, not many reasons to solo him other than rep.

I stopped tracking my solo kills over a year ago. Now I just solo them when it's convenient. Mostly, I sit around and wait for the person who called it to form their league, doing a bit of light housework while I wait, and then we bootstomp the thing with zero risk. *sigh*

3 hours ago, Purple Enchantress said:

We do Ghost of Scrapyard as part of the GM Hunt. If not it's easy enough to take down even with few people. Message me and we can do it anytime.

It's probably posted somewhere obvious but when is the GM Hunt usually? 

1 hour ago, momentarygrace said:

It's probably posted somewhere obvious but when is the GM Hunt usually? 

Haven't made a post yet, but we usually run it after raids (MSR, Hami League), the exception is mondays, we do it right after Adamastor League. If neither works for you we can always do Scrapyard anytime, as mentioned above its a pretty easy one and has no summon limit so there's no reason not to if you need the badge. My global name is the same as here so can message me if you want.

• Like 1
  • Banjo 1

2 hours ago, Purple Enchantress said:

Haven't made a post yet, but we usually run it after raids (MSR, Hami League), the exception is mondays, we do it right after Adamastor League. If neither works for you we can always do Scrapyard anytime, as mentioned above its a pretty easy one and has no summon limit so there's no reason not to if you need the badge. My global name is the same as here so can message me if you want.

catthankyou-cat.gif