just wondering who is behind bring this game back

11 minutes ago, starro said:

It was my collection of broken links to the shut down coverage, spiritual successors, side projects (i.e. segs and paragon chat), former devs making an appearance online or AMA.    It was all broken link or stuff on Titan Forum that was all good stuff edited out.  

Ahh

Would have been awesome if you’d actually downloaded/screenshot all the stuff

It would have been a great look back

Is it too big of a leap to say 'it looks like gm crumpet is behind it all'

image.png.a2fb87636fe9fad4b94db972d4056113.png

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• Game Master

But back on topic, The early Admin staff like Cipher, Number Six, Telephone and Jimmy were instrumental to getting us off the ground and running. It was very chaotic in the beginning, and while I don't know who else was involved I do know they spent many sleepless nights getting us off to a good start.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Giant Monster Crumpet is out of control

image.thumb.png.7b7c82acd12deab38dbf62d62f3c2fad.png

• Haha 5

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Who, and why, is less important than the fact we have our game back

There are many who (to the best of my knowledge and belief) have deliberately decided to remain outside of any limelight, keep their profile on the downlow and remain in the background. So much so that even Dark Watcher looks conspicuous in comparison.

Personally I believe we should respec their choices and allow them the luxury of maintaining their privacy.

Just celebrate what we have and sometimes say a silent thanks to everyone who made it possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

This reminds me of a thread I started on this very subject 3 years ago.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.