Best kicks in the game...

BazookaTwo

It's got to be Martial Arts.

The Heavy hitter attacks are:

MA/* Stalkers get Crane Kick (109), Crippling Axe Kick (117) and Eagle's Claw (162) with Stalker criticals, and Build Up.

MA/* Scrappers get the same, with Eagles Claw only doing 142, so lower base damage.

*/MC Blasters get Eagles Claw (180 + 27 *5 DoT (80%)) with "Furifiance" Damage buff and Reach for the Limit, and Aim from the primary

*/MA Dominators get Thunder Kick (86) and Spinning Kick (78) with no crits and some bonus Toxic damage from Envenomed Blades

I think a Martial Arts Stalker is going to kick the absolute hardest.

Pair with Shield Defence to get the damage boost from Against All Odds (and Assault) to kick the hardest!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Martial Arts I'd say. Street Justice has some kicks too but one thing I noticed is how weak they all are since the design seems to be about building up combo points to use the T9 (which isn't a kick).

If you're just aiming for damage go for a Scrapper if for the simplest reason that Stalkers get no AoE (lol?). If wanting to have an easier time working your defenses then go for Brute or Tanker as Storm Kick adds +defense to a build (7.5% for Brute, 10% for Tanker).

I'm not suggesting Blaster (despite the above poster being correct they do do the most) because three fourths of their arsenal will be blasts of sorts which does not seem to be the kind of thing someone looking for kicks would be after. But if they are, then Blaster.

On 6/17/2024 at 11:18 PM, Herotu said:

Does Foot Stomp count as a kick?

Technically, but it's not leaving a lot of other options. 

I should add that any power that has a kick animation is welcome to be considered. 

I'm now building a MA/Bio stalker on test. Getting stupid and skipping Assassin's Strike and Environmental Adaptation. Taking Placate because Crits from Hide are still handy. 

We'll see how it plays on Test. If it's fun at 50, I'll give it a go. 

16 minutes ago, BazookaTwo said:

Getting stupid and skipping Assassin's Strike and Environmental Adaptation.

Skipping AS because of the long version root? 

Not sure why you're skipping your knockdown protection being a melee toon.

You can always work in Kick and Jump Kick from fighting and Leaping for extra kicks if you need, although they aren't the strongest attacks you'll find.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Skipping AS because of the long version root? 

Not sure why you're skipping your knockdown protection being a melee toon.

You can always work in Kick and Jump Kick from fighting and Leaping for extra kicks if you need, although they aren't the strongest attacks you'll find.

I get kd protection from Steadfast/Zephyr. Skipping Assassin's strike because there's NO KICK ANIMATION. 

I took Spring Jump, and Kick/Boxing/Cross Punch (to maximize Kick, and some Bonuses).  even muled Brawl with Kinetic Combat. 

My Melee Defense is 47.5 with Defensive off. But my damage Bonus with all Adaptations off is 28.50. 

I have loads of regen/heal happening. End isn't a problem anyway, but I might run Efficient adaptation anyway. 

Edited by BazookaTwo

Dude... Environmental Adaptation is what gives you defense to E/N/F/C. Bio has no resistances to those and relies on defenses... which you're now skipping.  And no Assassin Strike? Then why Stalker? Go Scrapper if that's the case, or even Brute, and you get Dragon's Tail to at least have that AoE that Stalkers don't get.