Sailor Uniforms

Ok so yes I was in the Navy so since that is the case i was hoping they developers could install sailor uniforms. I would love to make an alt that looks like they are in the Navy, we  already have soldier uniforms which resemble army not to mention that it would give us the chance to make sailor scouts.

Hope this gets some consideration let me know what you all think please.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You can do a reasonably good officer dress uniform (under jackets with sleeves) colored navy blue or white.  Not sure there is something that would look like an enlisted uniform tho.

• Like 1

You can definitely make sailor moon outfits.

I have a Sailor Juu thats a dark/fire sentinel but not a lot of people get it because there isnt even a planet nine anymore

holy shit that happened 18 years ago

You can also request your fellow players in helping out with a costume creation here:

There is also a costume piece request thread where folks have been placing asks for specific pieces:

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

1 hour ago, kelika2 said:

there isnt even a planet nine anymore

I still count Pluto as a planet. The only reason Pluto wasn't included as a planet is because it hadn't cleared its orbit or planetary objects and debris.

Given that qualification maybe the Earth shouldn't be a planet given all the space debris we have from satellites that hasn't been cleared.

Edited by SeraphimKensai
  • Banjo 1

2 hours ago, kelika2 said:

You can definitely make sailor moon outfits.

I have a Sailor Juu thats a dark/fire sentinel but not a lot of people get it because there isnt even a planet nine anymore

<pshaw> I see your delisting of Pluto as a planet and raise you a set of encyclopedias I own that precede Pluto's discovery. It was odd flipping through them and finding that bit on info, or lack thereof.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I retired from the Navy (Chief) and on live I made a pretty good Chief in khakis, though you have a hard cover vice a garrison cap.  Chief and Officers are fairly easy to make though you get epaulets on the khakis and you cant quite get Navy Blue (Black-ish).  I could pull dungarees, utilities and even the wretched blueberries with the existing costume pieces.  The old bucket covers for females are gone, standardized now. and the Mobile Riverine Forces during the Vietnam War wore Black berets (before the Army co-opted them for general use).

What you cant pull off is the Choker Whites (second sexiest uniform in the armed services), no Canvas White Hats (aka Dixie Cups, squid lid or dog bowl), no old style Blue Cloth cap.  No garrison cap and of course the obvious E-6 and below service dress blue and white jumpers for the deck plate sailor/popeye/cracker jack look .  Obviously a collar device would be nice.

Unless you really wanted more Sailor Scout options for real.  You can pretty much make a strong Sailor Scout (at least if you are using long boots).  Granted I could definitely go for some ankle bootie options like Jupiter rocks.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)