Nutrient-Rich aka The Blarf Badge

Voltor

For radiation armor: TURN OFF particle shield and for Bio Armor: TURN OFF the Ablative Carapace

If the above powers are on, your tank or brute or scrapper will be clicking Blarf for a long, long time.

Blarf's location in Pocket D, if he is not attached to a character and followign them around is:   [-156.8 0.0 -776.1]

• Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!

16 minutes ago, Voltor said:

I kept clicking and nothing happened until my alt dropped and had to hospital and the badge dinged.

That is the way to get the badge. Blarf needs to eat the player. That's why the badge is called 'Nutrient Rich.'

1 hour ago, lemming said:

Also, Blarf is shown on the mini map

posted coords to be nice in case some peopel dont look at the map 🙂

• Like 2

25 alts with all the badges!

So is the idea just to keep clicking on Blarf until it...what, does massive damage and kills you?  I've been clicking on it for like 15 minutes, seen others get killed, but so far nothing.

I'm on a DP/MC blaster, FWIW.

Ah, never mind.  Finally got it.  At least in my case, it involved clicking on Blarf a lot in rapid succession.

Edited by Zhym

37 minutes ago, Zhym said:

So is the idea just to keep clicking on Blarf until it...what, does massive damage and kills you?  I've been clicking on it for like 15 minutes, seen others get killed, but so far nothing.

I'm on a DP/MC blaster, FWIW.

Ah, never mind.  Finally got it.  At least in my case, it involved clicking on Blarf a lot in rapid succession.

Just let it defeat you and you'll get it. Blarf is consuming the player and eventually eats them. That's why the badge is called Nutrient Rich.

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Just let it defeat you and you'll get it. Blarf is consuming the player and eventually eats them. That's why the badge is called Nutrient Rich.

"Let it defeat you" was the part I wasn't able to get to, though.  If I just clicked once every few seconds, I only took minor DoT of about -1 per second.  I had to basically click repeatedly and quickly to get it to do the big damage attack.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhym said:

"Let it defeat you" was the part I wasn't able to get to, though.  If I just clicked once every few seconds, I only took minor DoT of about -1 per second.  I had to basically click repeatedly and quickly to get it to do the big damage attack.

It is actually just doing -MaxHP debuff stacks on the player. You can see with each click on Blarf, it adds another stack. I've got up to 20, but if you can watch your own MaxHP in combat attributes, you'll see it plummet to 1, then Blarf does its attack. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Krimson said:

I like how he immediately got stuck on the wet floor sign on Everlasting and has been there since the update. 😄

We JUST had a server reset, and there he is, STILL stuck on the Wet Floor sign. 😛

Unstuck now.

Edited by Krimson

20 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

It's not just an armored set issue, my badger is a /plant blaster and had to turn off the sustain.

I think it's anything with Absorb can cause issues since the DOT is very low and what Blarf does is debuff your HP cap, so any absorb potentially would protect you