I can't believe

13 minutes ago, Triumphant said:

No objections to the idea.  I'm wondering how you would animate the attacks, though.  🤔

Fire Melee and Ice Melee. Water surrounds the character's fists or is manipulated into a blade. Not really enough there for a viable hammer attack, I think, but can still work.

I guess I just meant how to get the melee attack to actually look like water in the animation.  Although... ice is just frozen water, of course.  I dunno.  Having trouble wrapping my brain around how the visuals would work, I guess.  🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Triumphant said:

I guess I just meant how to get the melee attack to actually look like water in the animation.  Although... ice is just frozen water, of course.  I dunno.  Having trouble wrapping my brain around how the visuals would work, I guess.  🤷‍♂️

Oh. Okay. Yeah, the water would have to have to semi-constant animation I think. Bascially, just take the water effects from Water Blast and apply them on a smaller scale for fist attacks, and in a semi-rigid plane for swords and hammers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Triumphant said:

I think something similar to kinetic melee, where you swirl your arms around (hopefully not as painfully slow) with water around your fists that looks limilar to water in zero G, then when your stikes land, there's a satisfying splash associated. 

Edited by Jawbreaker

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

3 hours ago, Rudra said:

Nope, others have requested water melee and armor sets too. So it's not just you. Got any specifics in mind for your proposal?

I think an equal combo of def and res for the armor, since water can be solid or flexible, stopping an impact or slowing it down 

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

8 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

I think something similar to kinetic melee, where you swirl your arms around (hopefully not as painfully slow) with water around your fists that looks limilar to water in zero G, then when your stikes land, there's a satisfying splash associated. 

It should rightfully have a theme of splash damage.

I'm only partially kidding.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Here is some leaked beta footage of dual carp and titan carp.

1020737664_FishSlap.gif.67d7fa318a4c9a5680ce90fdbab7ed4b.gif

This has always been one of my favorite flying circus moments.

• Like 1

What this team needs is more Defenders

• 2 weeks later