Does the Fixed Crafting Fee Stifle the Market?

Herotu

Crafting fees do not stifle the market.

Problem solved!

Tr139wy.png

Why are you doing this to another thread about the market?

The market is currently an absolute mess. The lower tier IOs aren't worth crafting because the higher tier IOs are selling for so cheap courtesy of converters.

Sounds like the exact opposite of an absolute mess to me.

Problem solved!

Tr139wy.png

The market is currently an absolute mess. The lower tier IOs aren't worth crafting because the higher tier IOs are selling for so cheap courtesy of converters.

You do know that the market converts IOs into the level range that you bid on, right?

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Problem solved!

Tr139wy.png

How is that a mess exactly? Everything's affordable, money's easy to make. Everybody's alts are happily getting slotted without weeks of farming and marketing and saving. Seems like the opposite of a mess.

It’s just this side of Store Bought IOs, so it’s near perfect.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

If you want IOs just buy the mats and craft them. There are literally 10million of every mat seeded for you to buy.

And if the argument is.. you want to make lots of influence by cornering markets but cant with a seeded market. Well then to that I say boohoo for you too bad.

Edit: oh I misread and thought you were talking about the seeded market not the IO fee. Not sure why. My apologies, but I'll leave the message up anyway so people can flame me. I can take it... I'm a /fire brute!

Allow me to flame you for another reason:  what's a "mat"?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

If you want IOs just buy the mats and craft them. There are literally 10million of every mat seeded for you to buy.

And if the argument is.. you want to make lots of influence by cornering markets but cant with a seeded market. Well then to that I say boohoo for you too bad.

Edit: oh I misread and thought you were talking about the seeded market not the IO fee. Not sure why. My apologies, but I'll leave the message up anyway so people can flame me. I can take it... I'm a /fire brute!

Short for "material", the ingredients for crafting.

Oh, OK, got it.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

How is that a mess exactly? Everything's affordable, money's easy to make. Everybody's alts are happily getting slotted without weeks of farming and marketing and saving. Seems like the opposite of a mess.

I CAN'T GAME THE MARKET TO MAKE BILLIONS OFF OF COMMON SALVAGE! The market is RUINED! *flails and cries* >.>

Whatever you like, darling. I'm using Shinobu's guide to make my millions of the AH for my main.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

You're flaming him because you don't know a bloody common shorthand? Material.