SS/Invul - Looking to Improve Build

Britainnia

Okay, I just looked at the build again.
I see what happened.
Got so hung up on getting the Defense numbers up there...
Honestly, I dunno WHERE I'd fit it in, because rejiggering anything screws the Defense numbers.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

How helpful is the +MaxHP unique on Invul, anyway? Aren’t accolades + slotted Dull Pain enough to reach the HP cap? It seems to me that if anything really starts threatening an Invul character, they’ll pop Dull Pain and then that IO is doing nothing for them.

23 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Okay, I just looked at the build again.
I see what happened.
Got so hung up on getting the Defense numbers up there...
Honestly, I dunno WHERE I'd fit it in, because rejiggering anything screws the Defense numbers.

maybe kob?

• 7 months later
  • 1 month later

Thanks for this build.  The two things I found to help, slightly, would be to use unbreakable +HP, instead of unbreakable resist/end/recharge on Resist Physical Damage.  You're already capped on S/L so swapping that out only adds +HP.  

Also, using Aegis on Tough, to include the +5% Psionic resist for the same reason, you're still capped at 90% for S/L with those two adjustments and you've improved the HP and Psionic Resistance.  

• 4 months later

Thankyou knighthawk for you input. I did end up changing the tough set to Aegis instead of Unbreakable guard like you suggested and it did make the build better. It has been a while since I made this build I decided to try and make Psionic less of a weakness. Some small sacrifices had to be made but I think they are definitely worth it. It does annoy me though to see S/L res 89.8% instead of the perfect 90%. I know it makes no noticeable difference but it still bugs me! Anyway here is the new build I made, if anyone can better this I would love to see your work!

Brute - Super Strength - Invun...mxd