Illusion / Cold Controller need help!!

titchyzz

The trick to getting PA perma is global recharge. This means picking up Hasten and IO sets with +recharge. With enough recharge, you can get hasten perma which means permanent higher global recharge. You probably won't have PA perma until you're ready to have a finished build at 50 with incarnate powers - which can help also with recharge. The trick though is slotting Hasten and PA with as much recharge IOs as you can when levelling up - so it is up often enough to make a difference. Besides, that Cold has really good debuffs so make sure you're using these on bosses and your team will thank you.

In the future you might have better luck with responses if you post a build and ask for help. Asking someone to give or make you a build is a time-intensive request. But people do like to offer pointers and advice if you put in some of the effort.

Looking at pines and the agility slot +rech power seems to affect all recharge on powers except army? That a line error or in game ?

Phantom Army doesn't have a special limitation on its Recharge, it should benefit from global +Recharge effects just like any other power.

Looking at pines and the agility slot +rech power seems to affect all recharge on powers except army? That a line error or in game ?

It's a bug in Pines. I have perma PA with 0.5-1 second overlap on Homecoming, but according to Pines there should be a two second gap. I checked by manual calculation and including Agility, I get what actual gameplay gives me and excluding it I get what Pines has.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

I'm curious about this since Ill/Cold supposedly outclasses Ill/Rad, but it wasn't exactly my impression. I worked up a build using my own slotting strategy for Illusion, using Bommie's slotting strategy for Cold and using Psi Mastery for Epic. I tested it on my private server vs. a pylon and standard Rikti spawns and found that:

- It is very dependent on having access to Incarnate powers - at least Agility and Ageless. Without those, my PA was nowhere near perma, and I found myself running low on Endurance (/Rad covers these bases with AM).

- I also missed having a self-heal.

My damage output felt like it was higher both with and without incarnates, but without Ageless, I had no staying power at all - Heat Loss was not up nearly enough and didn't provide me with enough End to keep me going.  And with PA being not quite perma and not being able to compensate for being hit with a self-heal, I also felt a quite bit more fragile.

Sure, it was nice not to worry about anchors for debuffs, but I'm not sure I'm completely sold on the idea of Ill/Cold. Then again I've never played it before.

I'm curious about this since Ill/Cold supposedly outclasses Ill/Rad, but it wasn't exactly my impression. I worked up a build using my own slotting strategy for Illusion, using Bommie's slotting strategy for Cold and using Psi Mastery for Epic. I tested it on my private server vs. a pylon and standard Rikti spawns and found that:

- It is very dependent on having access to Incarnate powers - at least Agility and Ageless. Without those, my PA was nowhere near perma, and I found myself running low on Endurance (/Rad covers these bases with AM).

- I also missed having a self-heal.

My damage output felt like it was higher both with and without incarnates, but without Ageless, I had no staying power at all - Heat Loss was not up nearly enough and didn't provide me with enough End to keep me going.  And with PA being not quite perma and not being able to compensate for being hit with a self-heal, I also felt a quite bit more fragile.

Sure, it was nice not to worry about anchors for debuffs, but I'm not sure I'm completely sold on the idea of Ill/Cold. Then again I've never played it before.

You shouldn't need incarnates to have perma PA you just need to really focus on +rech sets. Incarnates make it easier, or allow more personal protection to be acquired.

Heat loss is probably (one of) the best recovery power in the game but it also needs a ton of recharge. high recharge cold should have no endurance issues and doesn't even need to slot stamina really.

you either want ice epic or mace depending on how you have built your character.  poison ray is basically guaranteed Achilles proc. ice blast takes an extra damage proc.

I'd suggest hitting your target with heat loss about 7 seconds before your PA drops (perma PA builds still have to cast the power). Even AVs are impacted by the amount of -rech it produces. And make sure they are be numbed at that time too (-50% dam). You can also recast phantasm at that point because it likely will summon a decoy right away which taunts.

Can you post your build please? I was really not able to squeeze much more recharge out of the one I put together.

EDIT: The more I test, the more I'm convinced that you are embellishing the truth a bit. WITH incarnates (Agility and Ageless specifically) Ill/Cold DOES become absolutely beastly, because you actually CAN indefinitely maintain that constant offensive chain. Without it however, it very much struggles. On my test character, I have LoTGs and Red Fortunes up the wazoo (with Hasten, 165% recharge) and that is NOT quite enough to make PA perma; but that's not even the biggest issue. The biggest issue is with all the defensive toggles running (which IS necessary, what with PA not being perma and having no self heal), this character goes OOP very quickly, especially if it needs to constantly keep up the pressure (vs. pylons and such). You can't just take a moment to wait for endurance to come back because your target will heal back up.

And I also don't see how Heat Loss is so great for endurance restoration. It restores 1/3 of my blue bar (if that), and then is down approximately forever and a day. It's a nice shot in the arm when it's available, but it doesn't come up often enough to make a difference.

Again, once you I add Ageless and Agility into the mix, the issues go away. I was able to roll across RWZ much the same way I did with a scrapper, barely pausing for anything, not watching extra pulls and even not bothering with confusing (though not paying attention did get me mezzed a couple times because I did not specifically focus on the mesmerists/mentalists). But without Incarnates? I can't see how this character could take on anything above EB. It can certainly put a dent into a hard target, but it can't sustain the necessary attack rate long enough to finish the job.

Ill/Cold is definitely strong. As demonstrated, mine solos Lusca and ITF just fine without a self heal or insps. Perma PA isn't an issue even without Alphas unless you avoid purples, but Spiritual or Agility obviously make it a lot easier to achieve. Also, if you have perma PA, you have perma Heat Loss (assuming both have maxed +rech slotting) which is effectively infinite endurance thanks to the initial boost and the insane +recovery it gives for 90 seconds.

My Ill/Cold has Clarion to cover mez protection, but thanks to soft capped S/L/Ranged def and PA I rarely get hit with anything, so I'd be fine with just Break Frees, really. I might go for Rebirth just because healing/regen is pretty much the only type of team support I'm lacking at the moment.

Torchbearer:

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

This is all talk until a build is shown, buddy :)

Or you can just check the YouTube videos of me soloing that stuff in the post I linked, buddy. That's actual evidence of that stuff happening.

Torchbearer:

Extor Prime, it isnt my job to make you believe, or hand you a build to do it. But I will explain mechanics so you can better understand. Heat loss works like fulcrum shift. just like fulcrum shift 1 buff centers on you (auto) and 1 buff centers off each target hit. You need to hit the target and be close enough to it to receive the buff.

Solid build has the rech of under 100 sec on heat loss and it lasts 90 sec. You should be recovering well over 6 end/sec while it is up vs 1 enemy.  Used against a full spawn heatloss would let blasters recover thru their nukes back when they crashed. Accelerate metabolism is a good power, but HL is truly a tier 9 power when you have high uptime on it.

You want approx 125% global rech+hasten + full slotting in recharge intensive powers (HL, PA, benumb). That isn't that hard to do pre incarnates.

Something  like ill/rad or ill/dark is very strong and has a much larger margin for error. Ill/cold has a much higher ceiling and requires a more focused min/max approach to realize said potential. It isnt for everyone though just as say a tw/bio scrapper isnt for everyone and I might be inclined to say it underperforms if I jumped on a 50 without a good build and a lack of experience with the power interactions. But that doesn't mean the insane results others are achieving with it are embellished.

Or you can just check the YouTube videos of me soloing that stuff in the post I linked, buddy. That's actual evidence of that stuff happening.

Sure, do it without cheats (Incarnates) and then we'll talk. The specific conversation here is about a build not relying on crutches doing something impressive. With incarnates, damn near anything that isn't gimped by definition suddenly turns capable.

Blah blah blah

Haha, first off you can drop the "elder statesman wise sensei" act, this is 2019 and we are all elder statesmen here... FFS... nobody is particularly impressed. Put up or shut up as the cool kids say... your build isn't some precious state secret, so if you want to prove a point, prove it with more than general statements that we've all chewed over a million times by now.

Sure, do it without cheats (Incarnates) and then we'll talk. The specific conversation here is about a build not relying on crutches doing something impressive. With incarnates, damn near anything that isn't gimped by definition suddenly turns capable.

Ah yes, because the Alpha slot is such a drastic cheat compared to purples and IOs in general. If you aren't dead set on moving your original goal posts (= perma PA on Ill/Cold), it wouldn't be a big stretch of imagination to see that dropping soft capped Ranged Def would easily give me the slots for another ~20% Global rech whose equivalent I get from Agility currently. I don't even use Judgment, Hybrid or Lore in my runs, Clarion maybe a handful of times (like I said, I could also make do with a few Break Frees) and Interface adds a small bit of damage that doesn't make or break the build, so a small bit of research would show you Incarnates aren't needed to make Ill/Cold great.

Anyway, you can review the guidance you've been given, the evidence you've been showed and your dismissive, passive aggressive attitude and then we can maybe come back to me helping you with your homework. Until then, I'll just consider this a failed attempt to milk me for a build and you can just

stick with your ill/rad it is a good choice

Torchbearer:

I'll just consider this a failed attempt to milk me for a build [...]

What's wrong with sharing a build? Knowledge is power, knowledge shared is power multiplied.

I see it that way. If you really enjoy the Lvl 1-50 part of the game, both Ill/Rad and Ill/Dark (well, pretty much anything Ill/*) will feel more fun, useful and self-sufficient even without perma PA compared to Ill/Cold. Ill/Cold is a build that only really starts to shine at the late stages of the game and will feel pretty meh with basic IO slotting on your way to 50(+) content.

back in the days: Zukunft (EU) ... nowadays: Everlasting

What's wrong with sharing a build? Knowledge is power, knowledge shared is power multiplied.

I think it serves people better in the long run to help them create their own build rather than just hand them one answer. Not only does it help you to find answers on your own in the future, it helps you formulate better questions to improve your builds. My builds aren't state secrets or anything like that, I just genuinely don't think just giving them as a default answer is the best way to go about things, and I'd rather help the individual evaluate what they want to accomplish, what their budget is and help them come to an answer themselves and then possess both the build and a deeper understanding about it.

That said, while I'm usually willing to give a hand, why would I want to help anyone at the cost of my own time if they choose to behave like an entitled kid. Nobody is entitled to my help by default, but just being nice or giving the impression that my knowledge might grow from the exchange goes a long way.

I see it that way. If you really enjoy the Lvl 1-50 part of the game, both Ill/Rad and Ill/Dark (well, pretty much anything Ill/*) will feel more fun, useful and self-sufficient even without perma PA compared to Ill/Cold. Ill/Cold is a build that only really starts to shine at the late stages of the game and will feel pretty meh with basic IO slotting on your way to 50(+) content.

I definitely agree with this assessment. Ill/Cold isn't anything special without heavy investment into IOs because all the powers that make the build great sit on long cooldowns.

Torchbearer:

Not a damn thing is wrong, it's just some guys still have something to prove in a game that went offline a dog's age ago because they forget that everything that there was to prove has been long since proven. They also forget that none of this means much, since the moment NCSoft decides we've had enough fun, Homecoming and every other public server will go poof... So they act like condescending bell ends because they didn't get their moment in the spotlight back then, and think that it'll somehow help them recapture the glory days.

Sad existence, that.

I'll just consider this a failed attempt to milk me for a build [...]

Nothing. no one has in this thread though. not DSorrow who has nothing  to prove and has posted impressive videos, not extor who keeps claiming to know everything, yet seems to thing AM is a better recovery power than heatloss and also cant make a build that can solo an EB with said power sets without incarnates.

Historically in this game and the forums (this round seems no different) people are very helpful to those that attempt first and then seek advice after. If someone like extor cant be arsed to post up a build and ask why it isnt working then why should anyone else pull out a spoon and feed him?

I guess just different perspectives is all.

Aw, you are so cute when you are passive-aggressive.

You want my build? By all means, when I get home. It's the blandest Ill/Rad you'll ever lay your eyes on. It works. It is also worthless. After Local Man's guide, they are all worthless.

Aw, you are so cute when you are passive-aggressive.

You want my build? By all means, when I get home. It's the blandest Ill/Rad you'll ever lay your eyes on. It works. It is also worthless. After Local Man's guide, they are all worthless.

Dude, quit while you're behind. Frosticus and DSorrow have been pretty polite and helpful despite facing some attitude. If their help doesn't happen to be EXACTLY what you're looking for, then just thank them politely for what they did provide, say that it wasn't exactly what you were looking for, and you might actually get what you seek.

But the way you're continuing, I don't see anyone bothering to be any more helpful, if you're going to reply with an attitude that it's all worthless, their time is worthless, their advice is worthless, why even bother? Well, then, why WOULD anyone even bother?

Sweetness gets you more flies than vinegar.

Dude, quit while you're behind. Frosticus and DSorrow have been pretty polite and helpful despite facing some attitude. If their help doesn't happen to be EXACTLY what you're looking for, then just thank them politely for what they did provide, say that it wasn't exactly what you were looking for, and you might actually get what you seek.

But the way you're continuing, I don't see anyone bothering to be any more helpful, if you're going to reply with an attitude that it's all worthless, their time is worthless, their advice is worthless, why even bother? Well, then, why WOULD anyone even bother?

Sweetness gets you more flies than vinegar.

Did your mum never tell you not to butt in? No? Then I'll do your mum's job and tell you not to butt in. Instead, butt out. And take your Thumper mentality with you. Welcome to the Internet, circa 2019. Put up or shut up.

Anyway. Here's the Ill/Rad, bland as promised:

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Illusion Radiation Controller: Level 50 Mutation Controller

Primary Power Set: Illusion Control

Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission

Power Pool: Flight

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Spectral Wounds

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (3) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (3) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (5) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 1: Radiant Aura

• (A) Panacea - Heal/Endurance
  • (7) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Panacea - Hea/Recharge
  • (9) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Panacea - Heal

Level 2: Blind

• (A) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized
  • (11) Superior Will of the Controller - Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (15) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Superior Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 4: Deceive

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (17) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (17) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Confused/Recharge
  • (19) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion

Level 6: Radiation Infection

• (A) HamiO:Enzyme Exposure
  • (21) HamiO:Enzyme Exposure

Level 8: Accelerate Metabolism

• (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (23) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
  • (23) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy
  • (27) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance

Level 10: Superior Invisibility

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (27) Endurance Reduction IO
  • (29) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 12: Enervating Field

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 14: Hover

• (31) Soaring - FlySpeed
  • (31) Soaring - Endurance
  • (31) Soaring - Endurance/FlySpeed

Level 16: Group Invisibility

Level 18: Fly

• (A) Freebird - +Stealth

Level 20: Phantom Army

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 22: Lingering Radiation

• (A) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Slow
  • (34) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Range/Slow
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Endurance/Recharge/Slow
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Damage/Slow

Level 24: Kick

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 26: Spectral Terror

• (A) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Glimpse of the Abyss - Endurance/Fear
  • (37) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (37) Glimpse of the Abyss - Fear/Range
  • (39) Glimpse of the Abyss - Chance of Damage(Psionic)

Level 28: Tough

• (A) Resist Damage IO

Level 30: Weave

• (39) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (39) Red Fortune - Defense

Level 32: Phantasm

• (A) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (42) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus

Level 35: Indomitable Will

• (42) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (43) Red Fortune - Defense

Level 38: EM Pulse

• (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold
  • (43) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Recharge
  • (43) Unbreakable Constraint - Endurance/Hold
  • (45) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (45) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge

Level 41: Mind Over Body

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (45) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance
  • (46) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist

Level 44: Psionic Tornado

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (46) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 47: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (48) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 49: Afterburner

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 1: Containment

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Healing IO

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Flight Speed IO

Level 2: Health

• (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (48) Miracle - +Recovery
  • (50) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Jumping IO

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (50) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (50) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy

------------

And since the coryphei of Ill/Cold can't be arsed to post their builds because god forbid someone may touch greatness, here's mine. It works. Sort of.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Illusion Radiation Controller: Level 50 Mutation Controller

Primary Power Set: Illusion Control

Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission

Power Pool: Flight

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Spectral Wounds

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (3) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (3) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (5) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 1: Radiant Aura

• (A) Panacea - Heal/Endurance
  • (7) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Panacea - Hea/Recharge
  • (9) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Panacea - Heal

Level 2: Blind

• (A) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized
  • (11) Superior Will of the Controller - Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (15) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance/Recharge
  • (15) Superior Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 4: Deceive

• (A) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused
  • (17) Coercive Persuasion  - Confused/Recharge
  • (17) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Confused/Recharge
  • (19) Coercive Persuasion  - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Coercive Persuasion  - Contagious Confusion

Level 6: Radiation Infection

• (A) HamiO:Enzyme Exposure

Level 8: Accelerate Metabolism

• (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (23) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
  • (23) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy
  • (27) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance

Level 10: Superior Invisibility

• (27) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 12: Enervating Field

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 14: Hover

• (31) Soaring - FlySpeed
  • (31) Soaring - Endurance
  • (31) Soaring - Endurance/FlySpeed

Level 16: Group Invisibility

Level 18: Fly

• (A) Freebird - +Stealth

Level 20: Phantom Army

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 22: Lingering Radiation

• (A) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Slow
  • (34) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Range/Slow
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Endurance/Recharge/Slow
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Damage/Slow

Level 24: Kick

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 26: Spectral Terror

• (A) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Glimpse of the Abyss - Endurance/Fear
  • (37) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (37) Glimpse of the Abyss - Fear/Range
  • (39) Glimpse of the Abyss - Chance of Damage(Psionic)

Level 28: Tough

• (A) Resist Damage IO

Level 30: Weave

• (39) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (39) Red Fortune - Defense

Level 32: Phantasm

• (A) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (42) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus

Level 35: Indomitable Will

• (42) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (43) Red Fortune - Defense

Level 38: EM Pulse

• (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold
  • (43) Unbreakable Constraint - Hold/Recharge
  • (43) Unbreakable Constraint - Endurance/Hold
  • (45) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (45) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge

Level 41: Mind Over Body

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (45) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance
  • (46) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist

Level 44: Psionic Tornado

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (46) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 47: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 49: Afterburner