Tie the "exit" function of menus to ESC or otherwise allow it to be bindable...

My suggestion is basically this:  I have not found any way, via key press, to exit out of any of the menus you can bring up, such as the enhancement management screen.  I know it doesn't take long to just mouse over and click exit, but I still think it'd be great if we could simply click escape to get out of such a menu, or otherwise bind some key to perform that command.  Thanks for reading!

It IS bindable. Check out Shenanigunner's GABB...

http://www.shenanigunner.com/

I'll try the /quit command, as that's the only one I found that matches what I'm after, but it also says ESC should do this as well, (which it does not, and I've tried on multiple machines with different characters).

So the /quit command isn't it;  it just brings up the logout menu, and even then, it doesn't work from within the enhancement management screen.  Any other thoughts?

If a bind works, then it'll have to be something like "click active button" wrt the active window. I too have read something about a bind existing, but IDK where it was now.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

It would be nice if both ESC and the Scroll wheel were enabled throughout the game's interface. The map in particular would love to have scroll wheel based size adjustments.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

It could be that because the Enhancement Screen is a full size window, that binds don't work...do any of these commands work at the tailor or levelin screen either?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

It could be that because the Enhancement Screen is a full size window, that binds don't work...do any of these commands work at the tailor or levelin screen either?

I can't seem to input any key-related commands from within the enhancement management window, if that's what you mean...

I can't seem to input any key-related commands from within the enhancement management window, if that's what you mean...

That is what I mean...see if you get the same result at the tailor or when leveling up.  If so, that means all full screen activities disable all key commands

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Here is what the bind file for GABB says:

F9 "requestexitmission 1"

That command is specifically to leave a mission once completed.

Here is what the bind file for GABB says:

That command is specifically to leave a mission once completed.

Oh you want the others, too?

CTRL+F9 "quittocharacterselect"

SHIFT+F9 "quittologin"

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

SHIFT+F9 "quittologin"

Those are all great binds to exit missions or to quit the character.

However, the player just wants to exit the Enhancement Slottting screen, and none of those commands will do that.  In fact, it appears that no keypress work on that screen, so nome of the binds you mentined would even work at all on that screen

SHIFT+F9 "quittologin"

Those are all great binds to exit missions or to quit the character.

However, the player just wants to exit the Enhancement Slottting screen, and none of those commands will do that.  In fact, it appears that no keypress work on that screen, so nome of the binds you mentined would even work at all on that screen

Very much this!  I can press M to open the map, then press it again to close said map.  I can press T to bring up the target menu, and close it again with the same key.  I can bind /manage to a key in order to quickly bring up the enhancement management screen, but there is no way to quickly exit that same menu.  That is what I'm trying to figure out...