Seems like scrapper armor set t9's are inconsistent.

Rokkeb

Some have huge crashes, some have mild crashes, and some have no crashes.

BIO: Survivability / endurance buff - no crash

DA: self rez

Elec: Survivability / endurance buff - health/end crash

Energy: Survivability / aborb buff - endurance crash

Fire: Self Rez

Ice: Survivability / rege/endurance buff - No crash

Invul: Survivability / endurance buff - End/Health crash

Ninj: Survivability buff - Endurance crash

Rad: Survivability / endurance / damage buff - small endurance crash

Regen: Survivability / endurance buff - No crash

Shield: Survivability / endurance/health buff - Endurance crash

Super Reflex: Survivability / endurance buff - Endurance crash

Willpower: Survivability buff - Endurance crash

The newer sets, and reworked sets seem to have the crashes removed, or made less severe.

At the very least I'd like to see the ones that still have a total crash of health/endurance have the health component dropped. It seems too common to skip scrapper t9's because of the crash, and as far as I'm aware some other severe crashes (notably blaster t9s) have been removed as well.

You shouldn't be taking any single power and looking at it outside of the context of the entire power set, though;  Some sets excel *because* of their T9s, others because of some other power(s) or combination of powers, while still others have some other built in mechanism/gimmick.  Sure, some of the powers could stand a bit of tweaking, but I don't think looking at them in isolation is a good way to go about it...

You shouldn't be taking any single power and looking at it outside of the context of the entire power set, though;  Some sets excel *because* of their T9s, others because of some other power(s) or combination of powers, while still others have some other built in mechanism/gimmick.  Sure, some of the powers could stand a bit of tweaking, but I don't think looking at them in isolation is a good way to go about it...

Pretty much this. Take Moment of Glory for example. The power only lasts 15/s and the best uptime a player can achieve on their own is a 60/s recharge. The power only has a 25% up time.

So yeah, have to take in more than just "this and that" in consideration for the why of it all.

Also a lot depends on who the dev team was when a powerset was created/last time it was touched.  Different powersets reflect different visions of how the game is/is supposed to be played and different developer expectations - notice how over time weve gone from "Stamina is a Pool Power" to "Inherit Fitness" to "Bonus END IOs" to "Lots of new powersets have END/REC mechanics"

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Also, with a bit of awareness and anticipation, end / health crashes can be counteracted upon happening so no big deal. I guess after what devs did to the Blaster nukes removing their endurance crash and reworking them, probably something like that might have been on the pipes for some T9 Defensive sets although, I'm afraid we'll never know.

They do vary widely, but so do the rest of the sets, so that's OK. I feel like most t9s except the crashing ones are in a pretty good place. /WP and /Shield's are kind of devalued for scrappers now that those sets can cap S/L resist via IOs, but that's kind of an exotic concern.

The ones with a complete end crash and/or hp crash are barely worth using even when you can fit them into a build. I'd love to see more t9s that have a short duration and a small or no crash; if Unstoppable lasted 45s and had no crash, I'd be all over it even if the recharge stayed at 1000s base.

basically it just means if you are playing Inv, SR, ELA, etc. you have a skippable power.  Which can be GREAT! 

And ELA probably has the most skippable, since with IOs you can hit the resist-cap on nearly every dmg type, meaning the only thing it does is hurt you with a crash.....hahaha  It should at least be made into a clone of Meltdown, MoG or RotP (where a lightning bolt slams into your body and raises you from your dirt nap....and call it "Reanimation"  or for fun, "It's Alive!")

basically it just means if you are playing Inv, SR, ELA, etc. you have a skippable power.  Which can be GREAT! 

And ELA probably has the most skippable, since with IOs you can hit the resist-cap on nearly every dmg type, meaning the only thing it does is hurt you with a crash.....hahaha  It should at least be made into a clone of Meltdown, MoG or RotP (where a lightning bolt slams into your body and raises you from your dirt nap....and call it "Reanimation"  or for fun, "It's Alive!")

And that's the point I'm trying to make. Some of these t9s in the world of IO sets only offer the crash because you're probably already capped to what they are offering. Or so close it's never worth it to take the crash for the teeny tiny boost.

Coupled with the newer sets having real uses and no crash, just seems lame for some of the classic sets.