What's your mouse?

"Here I come to save the daaaaaaaaay!"

Don't touch the cape though...he's very sensitive about it

I don't want to know what you use for left, and right click on a mouse like that, let alone any special function buttons. I really don't want to know!  ;)

My son wants to know what I am laughing so hard about...+1 Inf

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fdeathbattlefanon%2Fimages%2Fc%2Fce%2FMightymouse.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20151103042552&f=1

Hey - I have a mouse just like that.  Found mine on the internet...you?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• City Council

Logitech G-Pro Wireless - it's expensive and quite a few of them have problems (I had to RMA 3 of them to get one without the double click issue) but when you get a good one, there's nothing better. It's light, wireless, runs for a week of very active use without charging, and the sensor is great.

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Elecom EX-G M-XT3UR trackball. I've used trackballs with my computers since before I started playing CoH. Originally Logitech Trackman, then Trackman Marble, and then Logitech went wireless or to different ergonomics that didn't feel right, so I investigated a couple of different varieties, and that's what I wound up with.

I too used to be a trackballer and may have to go back in this direction, thanks for the nudge.

I'm currently using the Logitech POS  ::)

"Stand By to Stand By"

I have a Logitech M705.  It's a cordless, laser mouse.  I use it on a 3M Precision Mousing Surface - like a mousepad, but super thin and it adheres to the desktop.

I don't play any 'twitch' games so I don't need to worry about the lag of a cordless mouse.  I like wireless since the mouse (obviously) gets moved around, just like my headset (which is also wireless).

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.