Most fun pairing with /DA?

crkohl

So I'm a normal Scrapper guy who is looking to run the most fun Brute possible. I currently am running a DM/DA, and it's a ton of fun. The two still have the synergy they used to back in the day at least so far.

Do you find DM/DA to still be a very strong Brute in endgame? DM I know is a solo AV killer (at least on Scrappers). Is it with /DA on a Brute? If not, anything you recommend a pairing with? I was considering Claws/DA (another classic). But then I rolled Claws/Elec and I'm loving it.

Random sidenote: Has anyone tried TW/DA yet? Sounds like a leveling nightmare.

I've made a SS/DA for Hand Clap + Oppressive Gloom stacking mag4 stun (now that Hand Clap can be slotted with a KB to KD IO, it's as good as Stone Melee's Fault). It works beautifully. Until that thread complaining about Rage blew up, I didn't even notice the defense debuff! Simply because my modus operandi is to open the 10s of no damage using Hand Clap, then managing clicks/insps and repositioning during the remaining time.

I'd like Ice Melee or Dual Blades with it but mainly because I have the right concept chars for both of them. If you were pondering Claws/DA then I guess DB/DA is the closest combo so you won't be repeating primary. Stone Melee might also be fun with Fault and Oppressive Gloom working together. Kat/DA is also a good match since the -def from Kat works fine with CoF and DS.