MM ATO's

Tankshock

Also good for ninja pets since they die all the time ... ;D

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Most of the time you're only going to use 4 of the first ATO and 2 of the second anyway, to get the juicy +recharge bonuses for your long recharge powers. So you can skip most of the ones that have recharge. Though personally I like them so I can resummon faster when needed.

That can take ATO's? Nice to know they designed a set just for Thugs.  ;)

Gang War, Hell on Earth and Soul Extraction. Also in your T2 or T3 the rech can be nice if you're in a really rough mission or just have a string of bad luck and they die back to back.

Also, I think the set is solid on numbers regardless of having rech. If you were to actually 6 slot it you would get (pre ed) 82% Acc, 142% Dam, 82% End redux and 99% rech. Hitting ED levels on Acc, Dam and -End is solid. I would agree with others however and I tend to use 4 piece command 2 piece mark or other combinations.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.