Performance Shifter: Chance for +end doesn't work in elec attacks

J-Naught

Yeah, I know, "zomg but u put teh proc in teh Stamina!!1!" Don't want to hear it, people rant about it every time I mention this with silliness like 'but then it won't work when you aren't fighting!' (I'm a tanker. If I'm not fighting, my end bar is fiiine. :p )

I wanted to put it in my fast recharging first tier attacks for feel and concept and so on in addition to the usual stuff. And because I'm level 25 and haven't got all the IO sets and so on sorted out yet. My other tanker is Dark Armor, I don't want to have to care about blue bars anymore. :)

So on a level 25 SR/Electric tanker, I put a Performance Shifter +end proc in Charged Brawl and Havok Punch, and a [Call of the Sandman: Chance to Heal Self] in Jacob's Ladder. All attuned from the AH.

Then I went and started punching and noticed my end bar going down as normal rather than the more jagged expected behavior. So I opened the combat log and made it big and punched my way through a couple of missions. Over two missions that I fought my way through, neither of the +end procs fired. The Sandman proc fired as expected every few times I hit something with it.

It says that it gives power's target small infusion of Endurance, so maybe you are charging up your Enemies with Endurance this way? Pay attention to enemies' blue bars.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

That is true -- if you were using a buff like Speed Boost it would be giving the +10 end to the target not you.

Stamina targets you.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

That's exactly the case.  Performance Shifter affects the target, not the user, and doesn't work at all if the target is not an ally.  If you want it to proc on you, you have to put it into a power that targets you... yeah, like Stamina.

The Call of the Sandman proc works differently, and always affects the user regardless of the target of the attack.  Thats why you saw that go off but not PF's +Endurance.

Even if the Performance Shifter proc was granting the enemies endurance, OP should have noticed messages about that in the combat log. When it goes off, it sends a message in both the Healing Delivered and Healing Received chat channels, but the OP said that they didn't see any messages at all.