Mark Forum As Read

Request that the Mark As Read buttons remove the confirmation pop up.  When I'm needing to click that confirmation box some 20+ times per session while browsing/clearing forums ... it gets OLD ... fast ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

I do and don't like this suggestion. Yes, it adds a single, daily annoying click, but at the same time it prevents those prone to mis-clicks from having to then wait (hopefully just) a day for things to trigger the list again.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I've been afraid to click the "Mark Site Read" button.  Does it mark all site content as read?

If so, please do not remove the pop up.  That would be disastrous for me as I depend on the unread content to know what to read...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Heck, you could have a little box to check that says "Don't remind me of this again" and that's fine...as long as there is some warning preventing me from total annihilation of my information stream...

The last bit was hyperbole...

• Haha 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting