Concealment?

One thing I can say they're useful as mules for slotting more LotG if needed, because they can each hold LotG (or perhaps other Defense sets if any of their specials catch your eye, but mainly for LotG recharge). 

Edited by Shazzie
  • Like 1

It has 3 uses, all good.

It gives you LotG mules without grabbing unwanted powers.

It gives you some defense.

It gives you stealth (nice utility for speeding through missions). 

I tend to grab both stealth and Grant Invisibility as mules. (I usually only need 2)

• Like 3

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Stealth is useful for, well, stealthing. It's not as powerful as you think it is, but give enemies a wide berth and you'll be okay. Stealth+Super Speed was pretty much invisibility in the early game due to the way they stacked - not sure if they still do.

Invisibility is the strongest concealment power in the game, but you can't attack (or do anything other than heal and buff yourself) with it on so it is only moderately useful. I prefer Grant Invisibility if you team a lot as it's a bit of protection for your squishy teammates.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

You need mag 55 stealth to be immune to being seen out of combat by most common enemies. Mag 100 makes you immune to sight by giant monsters, and you need a whopping 149 to be unseen by snipers at any distance (though anything less does reduce the range at which they see you by that many feet). 

Stealth and Super Speed grants 35. Invis grants 55. Stealth IOs grant 30. Stalker hide is 150 off the bat. If you don't make at least mag 55, try to stay about 20 feet away from enemies to avoid detection.

A few enemies entirely ignore stealth.

Generally newer content rewards stealth more because there are fewer defeat alls. I just finished Praetoria as a BR/ Energy Blaster with zero deaths or IOs thanks to stealth and careful sniping. 

Edited by Sunsette
  • Thanks 1

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

1 hour ago, Sunsette said:

You need mag 55 stealth to be immune to being seen out of combat by most common enemies. Mag 100 makes you immune to sight by giant monsters, and you need a whopping 149 to be unseen by snipers at any distance (though anything less does reduce the range at which they see you by that many feet). 

Stealth and Super Speed grants 35. Invis grants 55. Stealth IOs grant 30. Stalker hide is 150 off the bat. If you don't make at least mag 55, try to stay about 20 feet away from enemies to avoid detection.

A few enemies entirely ignore stealth.

Generally newer content rewards stealth more because there are fewer defeat alls. I just finished Praetoria as a BR/ Energy Blaster with zero deaths or IOs thanks to stealth and careful sniping. 

Useful information.  Stealth says it has a speed penalty, how bad is it?

Stealth pool and a Celerity +stealth in Sprint (with sprint toggled on)will let you camp out in a spawn and do radio dances. So will Celerity and Superspeed. 

• Like 1

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane