Mastermind Endurance Costs

EggKookoo

yes. but it generally isn't a huge deal unless you are struggling to keep your pets alive. The higher costs, plus constant resummoning/buffing can be taxing.

If you keep your pets standing then even /storm isn't very challenging to manage in terms of endurance. 

• Thanks 1

Yea

As an example for everyone but Masterminds 

Dual Wield 

Endurance 6.86

Empty Clips

Endurance 10.19

Masterminds 

Dual Wield 

Endurance 8.58

Empty Clips

Endurance 18.98

As per MIDS/PINE 

6 hours ago, plainguy said:

Yea

As an example for everyone but Masterminds 

Dual Wield 

Endurance 6.86

Empty Clips

Endurance 10.19

Masterminds 

Dual Wield 

Endurance 8.58

Empty Clips

Endurance 18.98

As per MIDS/PINE 

Empty Clips is a bit silly. I could understand a slight end increase but that Empty Clips increase is in excess of 40%! On a 8 sec CD AoE that does 24 base damage.

Yeah it's kind of silly when the attacks don't have secondary effects. Whips and birds/bees are worth the end pain. Thugs I just took pool attacks. Ideally you're buffing/debuffing as much as attacking though, which is generally more efficient end-wise.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, JnEricsonx said:

/Nature can be a bit of a PITA though.

This has been my experience, but it's generally worth it.  It's pretty rough against End sappers though, especially since, as I've only just now noticed, that not only do they sap it, but then the effect keeps you from rebuilding it for some seconds afterwards.  That's pretty much death for me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This has been my experience, but it's generally worth it.  It's pretty rough against End sappers though, especially since, as I've only just now noticed, that not only do they sap it, but then the effect keeps you from rebuilding it for some seconds afterwards.  That's pretty much death for me.

Beasts can hit hard though. All you really need defensively is  a hold.

9 minutes ago, Pherdnut said:

Beasts can hit hard though. All you really need defensively is  a hold.

I'm running /Nature with Mercs though, ha ha.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

What I used to do with Mercs is to give the Spec Ops guys a Move To command next to the Sapper, and then command them to attack it. If they're in melee, they open up with a rifle butt to the head, which Stuns the target and gives you time to kill it before it wakes up and does its nasty thing on your team.