Tweak Secondary Mutation effects

SecMu is a great little power...but..

Well some of the effects are crap. Cmpared to Mystic Fortune, which has most values in the 5% for def, 10% for res, and 15% for damage (as WELL as a lot of buff/debuff ones), there are litterly on two effects in SM that are worth a damn. The +20 (or 30, I forget) recharge, and Pain Tolerance, that is a totally awesome endurance reduction. The res are truly tiny def, speed and acc bonuses. I dont think there is one doing +res, nothing for special effects at all.

Can we get them tweaked just a little?

Seriously, for the first time, this morning when I went to use Secondary Mutation, as I always do, in the middle of my mission, I devolved into a monkey...it totally floored me.  I had completely forgotten about that “feature”.  All I could do to those CoT mages was pass gas, and slap them.  I actually recovered my senses  quickly enough to high tail it out of the mission, and had to wait a couple of minutes before I turned back...Good times...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

34 minutes ago, justicebeliever said:

Seriously, for the first time, this morning when I went to use Secondary Mutation, as I always do, in the middle of my mission, I devolved into a monkey...it totally floored me.  I had completely forgotten about that “feature”.  All I could do to those CoT mages was pass gas, and slap them.  I actually recovered my senses  quickly enough to high tail it out of the mission, and had to wait a couple of minutes before I turned back...Good times...

I posted on FB "How many of you chant "Dontbeamonkey... dontbeamonkey..." when you press "Secondary Mutation"?"  I do it all the time 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vanden said:

Secondary Mutation is balanced by the fact that it has a much lower chance of giving you a negative effect, and you don't need to rely on a teammate to give it to you.

True..it is. But those 2 I mentioned, the +20% rech and 50% end red..are SO not balanced at all compared to the others.

I always turn off Mystic Fortune on my first visit to Pocket D.  Do not like the popups. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291