Justin Server Access

arithor

Good morning,

have been been trying to find info on how to access the beta server Justin, is there a guide or instruction of how to do so? I do not see it in the list of servers nor an option to enable it in the launcher? Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Arithor 

Access to justin shard is on the tequila launcher...below HOMECOMING you will see HOMECOMING (BETA).  That is Justin

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

JB,

I will take a look thank you for the info! Now to create the pop menu file! 🙏

Edit:

Ok, I thought those were simply graphics, DOH..slaps forehead. I states my password is wrong I am assuming my account from June 30 is not on the DB?

Ty,

Arithor

Edited by arithor

• 2 weeks later

I'm going to piggyback on this thread with a hopefully not-too-stupid question. Will accessing the Justin server have any effect on my "live" server files/settings? I've played games in the past (EverQuest) where it was recommended to keep the Test and Live server installs separate. I assume we would have been warned if that were the case with Justin, but I just wanted to double-check and make sure before I log into Justin and potentially bork my existing settings.