More space for character bios?

krj12

It's fairly rare when I feel the need to do a character bio,  but on my last character I just had to.  :)

I felt very inhibited with what I could write, and had to do a truncated version of my intent.

I think the current limit is just over 1000 characters .... would be nice if this could be bumped to 1500 or 2000.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure there are issues with expanding it, I think the SCoRE team tried it and it broke shit.

That said, I am 1000% for more space.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

If I remember correctly the Legacy Dev team tried as well and it was a limitation on the UI itself, the window itself is limited and when they attempted to increase text limit it broke the UI. Likely similar to the experience @Zolgar mentioned above.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

IMO:

The in-game space is mostly for blurbs, summaries, teasers.  Stuff to get attention, not full dossiers.  There are various sites, like the old Virtueverse*, to put up all the details.

* I'm sure there are modern successors, either in the works or already existent.