Supergroup Name Change

Angel Daddy

• 3 years later
On 8/21/2019 at 1:19 PM, GM Capocollo said:

Log into the character that owns the supergroup and file a /petition asking for a rename, telling us the name you want.

And then what? Does someone eventually respond?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Xtype2 said:

And then what? Does someone eventually respond?

It's likely something you don't have to wait around for and will get done on the backend at some point.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Angel Daddy, just wanted to pass on thanks for having brought this topic up; it's something that's kind of nibbled at the consciousness for one or two of my alts with solo bases, and I'd wondered exactly why a simple SG name-change mechanic hadn't been worked into the game in the first place.  Much like how character name changes are pretty much a matter of routine at this point.  In any case, thanks as well to GM Capocollo for having outlined the corrective procedure.  One final note for GM Capocollo: Lay off the butts, at least in public.  They're setting a bad example for the kids as to what puts you on the path to the American Dream of fame and fortune in the Twenty-First century.  What's that...?  It's a simple artistic graphic with no connection to real events and/or people, and to ease off the pointless criticism?  Well, okay...maybe that's a sign for me to go out to the garage and consider my position in life with a forty of Jack Daniels...don't think anybody can criticize that kind of thinking...

On 8/21/2019 at 3:14 PM, Angel Daddy said:

Is it possible to change a supergroups name without losing a built base 

Now that we're all interested, you must tell us the old and new names of SG.  If you don't we'll all assume something sinister and/or embarrassing, anyway.  I wouldn't be surprised if this thread didn't spit off into giant list of bizarre SG guesses.

🤔

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow