A new inspiration: Recharge!

Tortuga

Last night, I was inspired and thought of a new inspiration type - Recharge. Of course, with all the other recharge boosts that happen, you don't want something that'll unbalance things. So here's a little bit of what I was thinking.

To keep it kinda special, or for those OH NO! moments, the drop rate would be lower than other insp types.  Individual recharge insps would not do much - like 2% recharge rate on all powers for 10 seconds. They would not stack. However, combining Recharge insps (let's say 3) would get you a greater benefit - 10% recharge rate for 30 seconds. The larger versions of the insps could have a higher recharge %.  These numbers are all just examples.

Another idea, which I don't even know if it's possible - that you can drag the Recharge insp onto a power that to speed up the recharge of that one power. There could be a limit to one active Recharge insp at a time.

Just an idea!

• Retired Game Master
2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Individual recharge insps would not do much - like 2% recharge rate on all powers for 10 seconds. They would not stack. However, combining Recharge insps (let's say 3) would get you a greater benefit - 10% recharge rate for 30 seconds. The larger versions of the insps could have a higher recharge %.  These numbers are all just examples.

Inspirations are supposed to have a noticeable immediate effect, and having to micromanage them to get one that offers a worthwhile effect is not going to feel great. Just reduce the drop rate another 66% for the same overall effect without wasting space in people's trays.