Does the Critical Strikes Proc Stack?

Couthless

The title pretty much covers the question.

The way I see it, there are three possible outcomes here:

A. The proc stacks, so for a brief moment you could potentially have a 100% crit rate.

B. The proc doesn't stack, but a re-proc renews the duration, so you could potentially have +50% crit for 100% of the time if you spammed the attack enough.

C. The proc doesn't stack, and cannot be retriggered until the previous proc has expired.

Which of these happens to be the case? Really hoping it isn't C.

45 minutes ago, 3333053222 said:

I don't believe it stacks, also, worth noting this "buff" only lasts 3.5 seconds. This is really only enough time to get off one possibly two if your set is extremely fast hits. 

When does the buff kick in? Does it proc (and start counting down) at the start of an attack's animation, the end, or somewhere in the middle?

Just now, Couthless said:

When does the buff kick in? Does it proc (and start counting down) at the start of an attack's animation, the end, or somewhere in the middle?

Right at the start of an animation or midway through it sadly, your attack could very well eat into the opportunity you have for the 3-second interval.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:44 AM, Haijinx said:

I am curious about ideas behind slotting of the scrapper ato procs.  

Claws pool, schockwave, 3 nucleolus,  Scrapper +50%crit proc, 1 KBto KD,  last one FF chance of recharge or 1 -res io.

With a decent but not crazy recharge in the build, shockwave is up every 3 or 4 sec, proc 9/10 in medium or larges pack, then spin for a nice massive crit attack. As schockwave has a very quick cast, you can effectively benefit from the 3,5 sec to put 2 or 3 attacks

• Thanks 2