Faultine (Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the new devs)

Skele101

Alright Badgers, listen up.

So you're enjoying being back in your city, doing some badge hunting, maybe you're using the vidiotmaps from the wiki to help you do that. Totally fine, I do it, no judgement here. But this ain't the same ball game! We gots new devs, and guess what they're changing up the zones and you know what? Thank goodness, I for one welcome our new overlords.

So if you're looking to find all the badges in Faultline, not Echo Faultline, just Faultline, then your map ain't gonna help you cause they removed 3 badges and added 3 more.

Thats right, new badges.

So for reference if you're looking for:

Newsboy/girl

Faultless Mystic

Apex

Then you got to go to Echo Faultline and you can find my guide on those here.

Badges that remained:

Undamaged

Escape Artist

Drowned Rat

Old Fashioned

and the filthy, filthy Egg Hunter

Follow Vidiotmaps and you'll find these no sweat.

NEW BADGES:

Riveting

Upcycled

Rock Bottom

Here they are, the piece de resistance, the new freaking badges.

So badgers, what are we waiting for? Let's find those badges in one of the worst maps for badge hunting ever! WOO!

If I find them I'll post them below.

Edit: New badge locations

Riveting: 1258.4 31.3 -1793.9, It's in the NW Corner of the map on 70 yrds NW of Mirror Spirit in front of the The Rusty Rivet bar.

Upcycle:  933.6 48.1 2177.0, on the tower in the freakshow area thing.

Rock Bottom: -705.1 -88.0 1755.5 East zone wall, in the junkyard with the lost. down a dirt ramp under the building.

(Thanks to Myo)

HAPPY HUNTING

• Thanks 2

First badge found:

Riveting

The Rusty Rivet, a local tavern, caters to construction crews. Unfortunately, this is also where large brawls between The Lost and anyone within the area tend to break out. Paragon Police are frequently called in to settle disputes.

It's in the NW Corner of the map on 70 yrds NW of Mirror Spirit in front of the The Rusty Rivet bar.

(Loc: 1258.4 31.3 -1793.9)

1 down 2 to go.

Upcycled  933.6 48.1 2177.0, on the tower in the freakshow area thing.

Rock Bottom -705.1 -88.0 1755.5 East zone wall, in the junkyard with the lost. down a dirt ramp under the building.

Upcycled  933.6 48.1 2177.0, on the tower in the freakshow area thing.

Rock Bottom -705.1 -88.0 1755.5 East zone wall, in the junkyard with the lost. down a dirt ramp under the building.

HERO!

Thank you!

I found a new one that no one seems to have noticed yet:

Forsaken: 334.9 -89.8 3492.3 In the unfinished hydroplant lake on the far catwalk bridge between the two turbines.

"Once a technological pride and joy of the city of Overbrook, the city's hydroelectric power plant was largely abandoned after the Rikti attack. It now languishes in disrepair."

To get there, I went to Echo: Faultline and made my way to the well hidden door at 118.7 -889.5 2018.0

Might be able to get there with current Faultline too.

Happy Badging!

-Dr. Fortune

I just wanted to say thank you. I'm sure it's hard work to scour every bit of a map to find the badge markers. Your descriptions were quite clear, and as I was tracking the /loc, I discovered your descriptions were pretty clear.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later
  • 5 weeks later

How does one get to Echo: Faultline in Ouroboros? Is there someone specific to talk to?

I'm going to assume you figured this out long ago, but for anyone who doesn't know, you go around the building in Ouroboros to the back side and there's a second Ouro portal there that will take you to all of the Echo zones.

• 2 weeks later

could you post screenshot please ? nobody knows how to use coords ingame  :'( :'( :'(

/loc

I put in a macro so I don't have type it every timeand I can just click button in my power tray

/macro LOC loc

As you move, pay attention the cordinates using the macro, and you will soon see which direction you need to be moving to...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 2 months later
On 7/10/2019 at 12:57 PM, justicebeliever said:

/loc

I put in a macro so I don't have type it every timeand I can just click button in my power tray

/macro LOC loc

As you move, pay attention the cordinates using the macro, and you will soon see which direction you need to be moving to...

/showfps # is another method. 2 or 3 will show the camera coordinates (close enough to character location unless zoomed out), and 0 will shut it off.

• Thanks 1

Death is the best debuff.

• 1 month later
On 5/8/2019 at 11:24 AM, Skele101 said:

Rock Bottom: -705.1 -88.0 1755.5 East zone wall, in the junkyard with the lost. down a dirt ramp under the building.

(Thanks to Myo)

About 250 yds east of the Overflow marker under the building structure near the dirt slope in the back by the Freak houses.  I had a hard time finding it, hope this helps!

• Thanks 1