Hamidon Raid - Blue Side

SeraphimKensai

Unfortunately my characters aren't level 50 yet but I'm definitely interested once they are. I've got a Blaster and a Defender I'm leveling up so I'll probably bring one of those (I've also got a Mastermind but he's less useful in a Hamidon Raid so I'll leave him at home).

Weekends work best for me, I can do weekday evenings but I'm West Coast so my definition of "evening" tends to be a bit late for East Coasters.

Defender Smash!

Altitis is hitting me hard so might two highest are only in their 30s.  I play everything but most of my past 50s were Defenders/Corruptors or Controller/Dominators and history appears to be repeating itself. 

I love Hammi raids.  Weekends will probably work best in the beginning as we relearn the process, but I have no doubt we will quickly get back to quick evening raids. 

I would definitely be interested.. but kinda in the same boat as others, need some time to get to 50.  ;D

"We're out of options, I'll have to use the jetpack," I said, strapping on the jetpack and ignoring the many non-jetpack options still left.

Having trouble deciding your next alt? Just need a cool name? Try out City Suggests

Looking for powers data? Try the Powers API

Alright you guys keep working on it, so we can get something going. As people chime in I'll make a list of lvl 50 characters AT/powersets to see what we have.

I have a dark/rad incarnate troller already otherwise I'm working on leveling a few alts up so I can be a little versatile in regards to overall raid needs.

Level 50 Tanker here.  I'm down for Hami raids but I've never tanked in one before so someone will have to tell me what I need to do (I'm sure it's more than just autofiring Taunt).  Have a very open schedule that I can defer to others' time restrictions with.

My character name is Veracor.

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

Level 50 Rad/SS Tanker here, with prior experience tanking yellow mitos on Virtue Hami raids, before sunset. I remember the gist of the task enough that I'd be up for assisting - my best days are weekends in the afternoon/early evenings.

Loranna

I have a level 50 WP/SS brute named Militarian. I've tanked Hami before with my Invuln/SS tank, but it was so long ago that I barely remember it.

Anyway, I'm down for Hami in whatever role I can fill. Fridays and Saturdays are best for me.

• 2 weeks later

Well considering we need a few different teams for the various tasks, based on what's been reported we're not there. That said, there's plenty of able characters on the server that would work, but they either don't check the forums, or are not overly interested in hamidon raids. I know Hammi is being raided on Torchbearer and Excelsior already, so I think its mainly an organizational failure at this point. My work schedule makes me an unpractical one to attempt to coordinate any of this so the idea was to stir up interest and let someone else hold the reins.